Zero

________________

________________

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
________________

Every child is born with a unique mark on their skin that either is identical to or looks extremely similar to their soulmate's mark. Being with your soulmate makes you stronger and some even say that if your marks connect you have a higher chance at success.

Marks are said to create the path of someone's future, someone's success, someone's talent, but what happens when you aren't born with a mark at all? What happens if you don't have a soulmate to make you the stronger person you were born to be?

The Corp wants to find those rare individuals who have marks unlike others, or don't have any at all.

Blakely Emory is one of those rare individuals, and after being discovered, it's her turn to be hunted...and not just by The Corp.

___________

___________

All rights reserved

You may not copy this book in any way (besides quotes) shape or form without my permission as the author. Taking inspiration is very different than copying someone's work. 

At this moment this book is only on wattpad under skelocookie, if you see it anywhere else please let me know! 

_______________

_______________

first draft 

started: September of 2016

finished: Last chapter posted in February of 2017

~°~°~

Second draft

started: December 2018 

first chapter posted: March 10, 2019

finished: N/A

_______________

_______________

Thank you so much for your patience and support

Thank you so much for your patience and support. This was one of my first books on wattpad and while it was up I got so much support and really great feedback. I hope this new and updated version does justice to this story and all you wanted from it. Thank you for clicking on this story, thank you for reading it, and thank you for allowing me to share what I love. 

________________

________________

Current Update Schedule

(trying to get that diploma)
_

_______________

𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎
________________