3 (end)

Nanami came every weekend which was annoying the hell out of Changbin so he decided to go get some coffee for himself. He wore a black hoodie with a black beanie making his way to his favourite coffee shop. After at least 15 minutes of walking trough the windy weather he got to his destination. He entered the cozy coffee shop letting the smell of coffee enter his nose. He told his order and looked around waiting for it. His eyes settle on really familiar person in one of the corners of the small shop. Nanami. And she was with somebody who he couldn't see to well. She gave the person a little peck on the lips and he finally saw who it was. He got his order and rushed to the dorm ignoring the weird looks he was getting from people. He quickly got in the dorms. "W-where's Felix." He shouted out of breath. "In his room." Seungmin shouted back from his room. The boy muttered a 'thank you' and rushed his way to the aussie's room. He impatiently knock on the younger room. "What do you want hyung." The boy asked in a husky voice like if he just got waken up from his sleep. "Felix let me in it's really important!" "This better be worth me getting up from my bed." The Australian muttered. He opened the door and let the older enter in his room. "What did you want to say." He said tiredly. "You know your friend that girl called Nanami" he nodded his head. "What?" He asked confused. "I saw her kissing Joshua from Seventeen." Changbin said. "Hyung what are you talking about me and Nanami are not dating." Felix said. "Wait what?" The rapper said confused. He had thought that the Aussie was dating the girl. "We're not dating hyung." He repeated himself but the older had another something else in mind. "F-Felix." He s-stammered. Felix hummed indicating he was listening. "I l-lied." Felix was looking at him confused. "About what." He asked curiously. "I actually really like your kisses." Changbin admitted. "Look if your doing this to make me happy it's not gonna work." The Australian said with his face down. He felt his face being lifted up and felt something soft on his lips. Changbin's lips. He couldn't help but kiss him back. Changbin licked the younger bottom lip asking for permission which he obviously let. They broke the kiss breathless. "Movie night?" Felix asked. "Movie night." Changbin replied. They both ended up falling asleep while cuddling each other.