Chapter 12: graduation and marriage

I'm sure most people have graduated  or been to a graduation. The ceremony went off without a hitch , they called all of our names one at a time and we received our diplomas! The humans had no clue about the war that had taken place no more than a few miles from the field we stood on!

In the end we all moved our tassels to  the other side and cheered tossing them high in the air. The humans ran off to party and drink while the vampires and werewolves gathered to prepare for the wedding of a lifetime!

THE WEDDING:

As the full moon rose in the sky I put on my dress a burgundy corset top with flowing renaissance style sleeves.
My raven hair in thick flowing curls pinned to stay out of my face, draped down my back to my thighs. A black lace veil adorned  my head and cascaded down the length of my body!

I am so happy I can hardly contain myself as I ride to the venue. We chose to marry under the full blood moon in the burial grounds so we could have our fallen friends and family with us on this amazing day as we make history! When I arrived everyone was there . My father met me at the road and led me to the aisle.
Black and red rose petals covered the ground and lanterns light the way to the alter. As we approached  I saw damien his black hair slicked back showing his amazing eyes glistening  in the dim light. His dimples on each side accentuating his pure white smile ,fangs sparklingin the dim lights of the candles. His body perfectly complimented  by his suit as it clung to him in all the right areas.

My father stopped in front of him placing damines hand into mine and  giving me a kiss on the cheek. 
The king officiated us. As soon as we said I do. A ruckus began in the crowd.. ...we looked to see everyone  pointing  to the sky!

When we looked up we gasped simultaneously  and said " The moon is ... Bleeding?!?"

The night continued on with food , drinks, laughter and love all around everyone together in peace and celebration! People still talked about the moon bleeding ...it hadn't stopped we carried on thinking nothing of it.

After our first dance and cutting of the cake damien stood up tapping a glass to acquire everyone's attention.
" We would like to thank all of you for coming to celebrate this new beginning. For helping us keep our love alive!(he chuckles) We are honored to you by our side and when the time comes for us to take our place and lead we want everyone  to have a say so the new laws will be passed at that time. We can talk more on that later. For now please continue  to enjoy yourselves  but  Mrs. Flynn and I must be going!" He turned to me with a sly grin scooped my up and sped away with me on foot until we reached the car.

A few hours later we had hoped a plane to a small island in italy. The pilots were witches ...the island never found by anyone before as it was cloaked by magic. Only the witches related to those who cast the spell could take us there or find us.