French Class

Piper was enrolled back into school by her father, I guess saving the world and having dozens of near-death life experiences in a span of six months doesn't excuse the amount of time she missed of school. Her dad sure as hell didn't know anything that was going on, especially not after that potion he took. His mind couldn't handle it.

Anyway, when Piper went back to school she signed up for French. Every day she walked in with the rest of the class, doing what she was supposed to do. Quietly. Until one day she saw that the teacher had written something wrong on the whiteboard. Piper frowned, one of her biggest pet peeves was making dumb mistakes, and she raised her hand to try to correct him. She wasn't doing it to be a know it all but because she didn't want the rest of the class learning French the wrong way.

The teacher looked up and nodded at her indicating he saw her. "Yes, McLean?"

"Um, sir, there should be a c'est in front of that because otherwise the-"

The teacher obviously annoyed studied her, she didn't look french at all, being Half Native American. But thanks to her mother she's fluent in the language of love. "McLean, who knows more French here?" he walked up to her. "You? Or me?" he said.

Piper huffed, her eyebrows furrowed. "Sorry?" she asked.

he looked at her and repeated the question, but louder and packed with more annoyance. Children in the class started whispering. Piper looked at the teacher dead in the eyes and spoke... in French.

"Vous me juges?" she asked. (Are you judging me?)

"Uh.." the teacher's eyes widened.

"Posez-vous cette question parce que Je ne regarde pas francais?" (Are you asking me that question because I don't look, French?) She asked standing up. Her classmate's whispers were turning to murmur's now. Still speaking in french she started talking loudly. "Je ne regarde peut-etre pas francais mas monsieur Je parie tres bein que je parle francais mieux que vous." (I may not look French, but Monsieur I very well bet that I speak French better than you.)

She stood up and gathered her bag and left the classroom. She heard footsteps behind her. She put her hand in her bag ready to pull out her dagger, she turned around. It was just Rebecca.

"Piper, that was amazing." she cried.

"Mr. Vasquez has never been put in his place like that. That was very racist on his part. I mean, just because you're native American doesn't mean you don't know the language."

Piper smiled, Rebecca was the only girl at the school who didn't want to be her friend because she was pretty or popular but because she generally wanted to. "Thanks, my mom she's well, um French you could say. So I guess I found it easy to learn French." she Semi Lied to her. Piper's mom did make it easy for her to learn french, just her mom wasn't french just the love goddess.

"What do you have next?" she asked.

Piper checked her watch that Leo made for her. "It is currently two-thirty. I have next hour off so my boyfriend is picking me up," she said with a smile.

"Oooh, this fake boyfriend you keep telling me about. The one with electric blue eyes and blond hair with a cute scar on his lip that- he got by trying to eat a stapler. And the one with a tall and lean body worthy of the gods." she exaggerated.

Piper rolled her eyes. "Why is it that every school I go to people assume he's fake?"

"How many have you been to?"

Piper counted in her head. "I don't know. Almost a new one every year. It's been too many for me to remember. Anyway, He is real. I assure you."

"Fine," she huffed. "I'm meeting him though." 

Piper chuckled. "Sure, whatever Beck." Piper suspected her of being the daughter of Demeter but she had two parents so that thought went out the window. Her brown hair and green eyes and thin figure, she would've blended right in with the children of Demeter.

They walked out the front doors as a blue pick up truck pulled up. It was Percy's. Percy walked out of the car and ran to the other side of the car and opened the door. "M'lady," he said holding out a hand and bowing as Annabeth hopped out. She went to keep walking but Percy grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him and kissed her head. She laughed and Piper rolled her eyes walking over to them.

"You never gave me payment," Percy said.

"And here I was thinking you were a gentleman." she laughed out.

"Doesn't mean I don't want to be kissed."

Annabeth obliged and kissed him. They would've stayed that way but Piper decided to intervene. "Where's Jason?" she asked.

Annabeth pointed up. "Sparky!" Piper scolded. "This is  a mortal school, come down from there."

Jason looked around and saw Rebecca. She was on her phone though Jason dropped down behind the car an opened and closed the door making it seem like he came out of the car. Beck looked up as Piper ran to Jason. 

Beck had her mouth agape and began to walk towards them. Annabeth held Percy protectively. Piper placed a kiss on Jason's lips and faced Beck. 

"I told you he was real."

"Huh, he really does have a scar on his lip," she said.

"That's it? That's all you cared about seeing his scar?" Piper asked laughing,

"I mean, don't get me wrong, he's hot and so is he," she said pointing to both Jason and Percy, "But they are not my type." Percy threw his hands up exasperated. 

"That's two people now, two, I'm everybody's type." Percy cried, Annabeth just pulled him aside and talked to him before they began to kiss.

"She on the other hand," she said looking behind her, there was a girl on sitting under the tree her face in a book. The girl's Strawberry Blond hair was rustling in the wind. Her blue eyes were looking down through the glasses on her nose to the book in her lap.

Piper studied her, "Go for it. She likes you." 

"How do you know."

"She's been talking to you to her friends for about a month now." Piper said.

"Really?" Beck asked hopefully.

Piper laughed. "No, she took a picture of you a while ago and is now staring at her phone inside her book."

Beck blushed. "I'll be back." she walked over to the girl from under the tree, when she approached the girl pushed her glasses up and basically Yeeted her phone and book across the lawn. Beck pushed her hair behind her ear and kissed her. 

Full on, no warning, full-on kissed her. The other girl was hesitant before kissing her back. When Beck pulled away she turned back to Piper and everyone else and pumped her fist. 

"Finally!" she yelled. Beck grabbed the girls hand and dragged her over to Piper.

"You were right." 

Beck exclaimed, "I know." Piper replied. "What's your name."

"um, Sara," she said. "Sara Lorean."

"Well Sara, make sure Beck is kept in like, and two girl power," Piper said making them laugh. 

"Piper we have to go, Chiron said that Drew was trying to get her spot back," Percy said nervously.

Piper rolled her eyes. "She can try." she gave a smile to the other girls. "Well, we have to go but take care, I'll see you on Monday." 

Beck and Sara nodded and watched as they left the parking lot. Well, that was quite an eventful day, Now they have to make sure Drew stays in her place before Piper puts her there.

Sorry it's been so long but I hope you liked it. :)