The Coronation

"Stay where you are, I'll be right back," Negan made a quick look back at Carl and then remembered that he actually can't move. Even if he wanted to, he can't. "Sorry bad choice of words," Negan walked out of the room, leaving Carl to stare at the ceiling. When Negan returned, he held up a fancy black suit in his hands. "You got to get dressed. The Coronation is in 20 minutes," Carl sighed and let Negan dress him. 

Negan kissed Carl real quick then took his shirt off so he could put on the dress shirt. His hands were cold against his skin. 

When he was dressed Negan helped him into his wheelchair. Once he was seated, Negan took a brush and brushed out Carl's hair with it. 

Negan than took Carl downstair's for his coronation. "We're gathered here today for the coronation of Prince Carlton Franklin Theo Grimes. Today he'll become king," A frown appeared on the priest's face. "Now since Carlton can't demistrain how steady his hands our. He'll just be given the position as king," A few people in the crowd gasped, but didn't protest. "Thank you, Father Stokes," Father Stokes nodded his head and lifted up the crown off the table, placing it on Carl's head. Carl's fake smile suddenly became real. 

The whole crowd clapped and cheered for Carl. Some said he would make a terrible king; other's said he'd be a very good king. 

After the coronation, the castle held a party for Carl. Negan twirled Carl around the floor in his wheelchair, making him laugh.