Chapter 1

"Ugh! Why you little-" He cuts me off when he punches me in the face.

"Hahaha what a  wim- oh my tenders!" Just for that, I kneed him in the private area and attacked him.

" So I'm a wimp huh!?" I punched his face. "How about now!?Huh!?" Then I begin to rapidly punch his face into the floor.

"Hey sport! I think he gets your point! Your gonna kill him if you keep punching him like that!"

I sighed. "Your lucky she saved your butt" I left but, not before I punched him again.

We started to run through the halls full of guards. Punching,Zapping, Hitting, and Dodging.

"We're here!"

"Alright kid. You know what to do."
She states as she hands her The flash drive.

"Gotcha!"

I go through the air vents and crawl towards the security room.

"For air vents, I'm surprised they work really well because they are really filthy inside." I said to myself, Crawling through the cobwebs.

Soon, I reach the security room but, not before taking out the guards.

I shot my poisonous gas in the air.

The guards begin to cough rapidly from inhaling the gas."Ugh! What is that sme-" It wasn't long before they dropped to the floor.

I chuckled. "Works every time."

"Hey kid did you make it to the security room yet?"

"Yep hacking into the system already"

"Good" Suddenly, I heard a crash in the background.

"What happen? Someone snuck up on ya?" She chuckles.

".......No?......"

"OMG and here I was kidding"

" Oh hush! you just get the information we need back."

"Already did!"

".....Well good...."

"Now can I set the building on fire?"

"Ugh! Fine kid just wait until we get the hostages out too."

"Yay!"

20 minutes later.......

"Ok got them"

"Now what do we do?"

"Wait for it...."

Raises eyebrow. "What do you me-"

BOOM!

"Oh my goodness!"

"It's on Fire!!!"

She looked at the building on fire and shook her head in amusement. "That's my girl"

Speaking of said girl.

"Woohoo!"

"Have fun?"

"Yep! So much better to get a live vision of explosions!"

After I said that, BirdMan buts in.

"She's crazy"

She rolls her eyes. "Yes but she's my crazy little prodigy. Get use to it."

Who am I to be called the prodigy of the one and only scary Black widow herself. I'm Alicia Carter, The 17 year old, Intelligent, Alien spider girl, extraordinaire at your service. How did I become the prodigy of Black Widow......

Well

Just........

Read the next chapter to find out.

☄🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🌟