What Michael Jackson qoute are you?✨

Aries: "The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work."

Taurus: "The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation."

Gemini: "If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make that change."

Cancer: "Before I would hurt a child, I would slit my wrists."

Leo: "Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. This simple goodness shines straight from their hearts and only asks to be loved."

Virgo: "Just doing as well as you did last time is not good enough."

Libra: "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons."

Scorpio: "Hope is such a beautiful word, but it often seems very fragile. Life is still being needlessly hurt and destroyed."

Sagittarius: "If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with."

Capricorn: "Please go for your dreams. Whatever your ideals, you can become whatever you want to become."

Aquarius: "You can't hurt me, I found peace within myself."

Pisces: "But I will never stop helping and loving people the way Jesus said to."

*PLEASE leave a vote❤️*