Request for Asha

Asha's P.O.V.

I woke up in Cameron's arms to see him staring down at me."What are you looking at",I said. "I'm looking at perfection",he said while smiling. "Happy anniversary",we said in usion than kissed, but we pulled apart for air.I decided to go to the kitchen to cook us pancakes .

  I got out of bed only wearing Cameron's T-shirt .I looked back and I saw Cameron knocked out again . I just giggled and left to the kitchen , and turned on the stove.When I bend down to grab a frying pan ,and came back up I felt a presence behind me.I was about to look back till I felt a pair of lips connect to my neck realizing it's Cameron ."Cameron.... mhmm.....stop",I moaned."Come on Asha ", he said in between sucking my neck.

  His hand than reach to turn off the stove,and picked me up and put me on the counter.It was a very intense make out session than out of no where I feel a hand rise up my leg. I feel him smirk between the kiss."Cameronnn..",I moaned. He than took off my shirt and took his off.I than unbutton his pants and pulled it down along with his underwear.He did the same thing to me and put himself at my entrance.

   Slowly sliding in "Oohhhhh..Cameron",I moaned loudly, and then he started slamming in and out of me."Ohhhh..mhmm",we said in usion.After a lot of thrusts his thrusts became sloppier and sloppier but didn't stop till we both cum."Best",he said "Anniversary",I said. "EVER",we said at the same time.

______________________________________

Sorry it's kinda short but hoped you liked it!