Good home cooking

The rain was coming to a light sprinkle to this point. Samuel was driving into the garage when he noticed his wife standing in the doorway leading in between his home and the garage he was parking in. He said nothing, creating a smile and waved to his spectacular wife. She returned the grin and nodded her head in acknowledge. He thought nothing of the window and only thought of his kids whom would be in bed at this time.
    He hopped out of his car with a skip and kissed his wife on the cheek. She giggled at the small gesture. "How was work? I'm sorry they made you work the late shift." She said, feigning a pout. Samuel rolled his eyes in a playful way. "Its alright Rose. It just means more money for you and the kids." He replied with a chuckle shortly after. He stepped through the threshold of the home and stepped into the mud room. He took of his mucky shoes, being sure Rose was looking away.
    When he had taken off his coat and shoes, Rose grabbed his hands and lead him to the table, where she had made him dinner, freshly made. He smiled and sat down, motioning for her to sit beside him. Together, they indulged in the cuisine of chicken and potatoes. After they were done, he grabbed the plate, putting it in the sink, to be forgotten until the morning. Samuel lunged at rose, grabbing her arm. He flung her towards him, kissing her deeply. She responded gleefully, full of lust and desire. The continued their passionate kiss to their bedroom, where it would lead to more.