Reaching Out

“What!!!” shouts everyone in union. Gasped and talked were heard filing the living room.

“Shush! Let him talk! What do you mean by that?” ask Leeteuk after manage to silent the members.

Kyuhyun sighing. He know it will shock the other. Hell, he himself just found out about it.

“I just found out it too. This afternoon my schedule actually got cancelled so I decide to go hang around the company building until the manager call me. As I was walking, I saw an internet cafe and remember to do some research about this whole thing. After found out about the article, my head were throbbing really bad and I realize, something in me trying to speak to me. And then I heard a voice.”

He look at Yesung once more before he continue. The said person only tilted his head in confusion with his small smile.

“Woojin. The husband of Ga-in actually had been in me since the beginning. He started to apologize for possessing me but after listening to his reason, I’m willing to let him in longer.” 

“What do you mean you let him in longer! That’s dangerous!”Shouts Siwon angrily. “What if he was the bad spirit!”

“Gosh, will you listen till the end? Thanks! Now, his reasons can help us deal with all this thing lot a more easier. He told me it wasn’t him who attacking Yesung this evening. But the first attack was indeed him. He’s mistaking Yesung-hyung as the bad spirit that had been lingering in this building. And that was Jung Doyeon. He was trying to protect me from that criminal spirit because the last thing I remember before black out that day, yesung-hyung suspiciously smiling at me and then walk off. Woojin said he saw a dark aura emitting from Yesung-hyung that’s why he got attacked.” finish Kyuhyun with a sigh.

“So was Yesung possessed or not? I mean if he said Yesung is emitting bad vibe, doesn’t that mean something is lingering withing him?” ask Kangin curiously.

“He said Doyeon didn’t possessed Yesung-hyung because in Yesung-hyung… is Ga-in..” Kyuhun carefully glance at the members and then Yesung who turn pale.

Yesung quickly hugging himself in cringe as he felt strange with another spirit presence and it had to be in him. 

“But Yesung-hyung never seem to be someone else. It might be just a fragment of Ga-in memort were affecting Yesung-hyung,right?” said Ryeowook.

Kyuhyun shaking his head. “Woojin said when we were summoning them during the game, he was supposed to appear and warned us using the board game but Ga-in came out of no where. She was the one who answering everything afterward. When the strong wind come that night, it wasn’t a normal wind. It was a bad one, it came from Doyeon. He was one of the evil spirit here and want to possesses one of us through the game. His target was Yesung-hyung but Ga-In manage to get into his body first and expelled Doyeon during the darkness. Woojin were worrying about us so he choose me. During the early possessed phase, I became weak because he was trying to adjust with my body. That’s why I become the way I am.”

Leeteuk understand why his feeling about more than one spirit presence were right. He felt something lingering everywhere and it had to turn out that there’s 3 of them now. He rub his face in frustration, thinking about his 2 poor dongseng that had to be the victim.

“Wait. So where’s that evil spirit now? And why Ga-in didn’t came out? Like ever, aside from giving Yesung a freaking nightmare. And one more thing, what about Hyukjae?” finish Leeteuk.

“That. To be able to stay around us, Doyeon need a source of energy same as Woojin did to me. So he had linger around Eunhyuk-hyung for a while. Now he had enough power to even imitated someone. About Ga-in, we didn’t know why she still not came out. Woojin definitely feel her inside Yesung-hyung…”Kyuhyun look at Yesung who still feel uncomfortable with his body.