twelve

You hear somebody trying to open the door, but it's locked. Jack tells you to go to the bathroom. So you grab your clothes and go into the bathroom. Jack yells: 'i'm coming!' Jack opens the door and sees his four best friends/bandmates. Daniel asks: 'who's in the bathroom?' 'What do you mean, Daniel?' Jack asks. 'The door just closed.' 'It's probably just the wind.' 'Yeah, sure...' Daniel says not believing it. 'I don't believe it either.' Jonah says. 'We all don't.' They all say. 'Fine. Liza is in there.' He whispers. 'Liza as in your crush Liza?!' Daniel scream-whispers. 'What is she doing in the bathroom?' Corbyn asks. 'We're friends so why did she go into the bathroom?' Zach asks. 'Well...' Jack says. 'Well, what?' They all says impatient. 'Don't tell her I told you this.'

Liza's pov
So i just heard daniel saying i am jacks crush. I mean it kinda makes sense but still. We almost slept at the party and we had sex 5 minutes ago, but still. I just can't believe it. My crush likes me. What am i gonna do now. I get up and start walking around a little panicked. I'm not good at these kind of situations. Because i was panicking so much i walk against the door and i fall. I am now laying on the ground seeing the boys.