ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ᴼᴺᴱ || ᵀᴴᴱ ᶜᴼᴺᶜᴱᴿᵀ

POV Lilith:

"Damn, where is that motherfucking car park?", I cursed. "THERE!!", screamed my best friend Avery and pointed forward.

Oh, I see!

Another thing I saw were about 10. 000 girls standing in front of Carlwerk. Carlswerk, that's the place, where Jack & Jack were going to perform. Our destination.

"Girls, can you please go to the side? I won't kill one of you", I said. "Not now", I added in a whisper. Avery giggled. I drove between the crowd of girls and into the car park.

10 minutes till entry.

Quickly we got out.

We lined up at the end of the series and waited. And waited. And oh, we waited!
It felt definitely like more than 10 minutes.

Then a woman comed and screamed "Please line up here neatly!" and we did. Then the first ones were allowed to get in.

After a few minutes we could get in too. We went to the shop first. Avery had persuaded me to buy a hoodie and a t-shirt as well. That's so her. We both put on the t-shirt and went to the bar to bought some drinks.

First, Casey Lowry came on the stage.

I love the way he is. It looks like he's  24/7 just chilling. It would be cool to hang out with him!

He sang a lot of cool songs and we knew all the lyrics. I just love "Trampoline " and "Blank Face".

Then Jack & Jack came on the stage and my ears died.

Why?
Oh, cause there were just about
1. 000. 000 girls screaming into my ears!!!
Avery were just one of them. It were really cool. They didn't just made a concert. It were a comedy show too.

You need to know, I'm not that kinda girl, that is screaming around just because there is a boy on the stage.

Suddenly Jack G threw his water bottle right at me and I caught it!
He smiled at me and continued the show. I looked at the bottle.

"Come to the After party" was written there.
What the hell is going on?

In the meantime Avery saw it too and screamed at me:
"oh my god, Lilith!!! Do you think, he's in love with you? Tell me! Tell me!"

"Girl, calm down and stop annoying me. Seems like I should go to the after party. And you, Avery, need to come with me!!!", I screamed back.

"Are you kidding me? That's obvious!", she answered.

413 Words

--------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!
🖤

It was really fun writing this!
🖤
Write ideas and other stuff in the comments!!!
🖤