TALK

🏙🗿

It was morning, and Jaehyun was the first one who got up because his phone kept on ringing.
"Who the hell is calling me this early?" mumbled Jaehyun, irritatedly. He checked his phone with his eyelids almost closing fully, and the caller ID was his gf's name. Jasmine.

"Why is she calling me this early?" groaned Jaehyun before picking it up.

"Hello.. jas"

"Hello...Jaehyun? Umm...I'm sorry to call you this early but can we please talk."

Jaehyun wanted to just die right then, but said "sure, but can you not wait till it's a little brighter outside?"

"Im sorry. I've just been thinking so much and couldn't be able to sleep. I really don't want to breakup with you jae.."

"I know...let's talk later ok jas. Please. I really want to sleep now. We can go to the cafe place and talk later, once it's bright outside. Ok?"

"Ugh. I'm your girlfriend here! I can't wait till that time. I want to get this done with so that I can"-

Jaehyun immediately cut off the call and threw his phone on his bed and went straight to sleep. He didn't have time to deal with his gf's nagging.
"The hell is her problem? Sheesh!"

Jaehyun was silent for a minute or so and just got mad. "UGH! Because of her, I CANT GO BACK TO FUKIN SLEEP!!!" yelled Jaehyun, who accidentally woke up taeyong, who was in the room across.

Taeyong heard Jaehyun from the other room and immediately got up and rushed towards his door. He was worried if Jaehyun was having a nightmare or something, so he quickly opened the door and asked "Jaehyun...is everything alright..?"

Jaehyun got startled when he heard his door suddenly open and saw his friend standing there, with a worried face and squinted eyes and messy bed hair.

He chuckled and replied "yeah..I'm fine"

Taeyong's heart eased and started to walk towards Jaehyun. He was a little wobbly because he rushed here, sleepily. Taeyong almost fell and Jaehyun got up quickly and caught him.

"Pffttt...can't even walk properly" said Jaehyun giggling. His mood lighted up as he saw Taeyong acting like a child. He always found his friend adorable, but nothing more.

Taeyong got up and apologized but asked again what was wrong.

Jaehyun replied saying that it's about his girlfriend, who was being way too naggy and that she wanted him to go to talk to NOW.

Taeyong understood and comforted the latter a little and left his room and Jaehyun ruffled his hair and made himself fall backwards to his bed. He found a soft and comply spot, so he fell asleep then and there.

Taeyong also went back to his room and saw the clock. 3:42 AM. He crawled up towards his bed and covered himself fully with his blanket, only leaving his face out and two hands, that were holding the blanket. He fell asleep quickly and they were both sound asleep once again.

________________________________

I don't even know anymore....
I just wrote down whatever that came to my cell-less brain and made something outta it. Hope it's alright...
Also...didn't expect this to get 58 views as 11 votes. But thankyou!
💚🤧