Birthday 3some - 김남준 & 정호석

Y/N POV

People dancing everywhere. Music pumping loud with People making out in the corners of the room getting it on, and here I am, on my own Birthday party waiting for my boyfriend Namjoon to arrive.

 I've been waiting for him almost 3 hours and he still hasn't come. Seeing people making out and touching each other really made me hungry for him. One shot after another I kind of feel tipsy and hot. I'm getting more excited by the minute.

I look around the room until I spot Hoseok arriving at the party. He's been my close friend for so long. He sees me and slowly walks over to me with a big smirk plastered on his face.

"What's up y/n~" he says sitting down close next to me on the couch next to the bar. Let me tell you, he looks like a whole meal.

"The ceiling" I say giggling cutely while J-hope lets out a low chuckle. I don't know what I'm saying because the alcohol is kind of getting to my head.

Let me tell you I've kind of had a sexual crush on Hoseok for years but I've never had the courage to admit it. Just the way he's sitting next to me with his legs open makes me want to sit on his lap. But no I'm in a relationship with Namjoon and I love him too much to hurt him.

Our relationship Is going very good. We've been together for almost 3 years now. And let me tell you the sex is great.