Chapter one

"Dez daddy told me to tel you up bougie ass mama outside."Aaron told me with his wannabe thug ass

"Little nigga what I tell you bout not knocking and don't be talking bout my mama type of way fore I embarrass you in front of Kaiden."He smacked his lips.

"Just get yo ugly self out the house."

Gladly tired of staying with my dad,My step mom and they mouthy ass kids.All they do is talk shit like they bum ass mama.I Carrie day suitcase downstairs by myself since nobody was willing to help me.Tasha the only sibling I could stand was in the living room doing hair when she saw me nearing the door.

"You was gone leave me without saying bye?"she put her hands on her hips.

"Figured I'd get it over with before I change my mind."Tasha pulled me into a hug.

"Imma miss you Dez."

"Imma miss you to Tash but not none of Edith's kids."Tasha and me shared the same dad so did other kids but me and Tasha the only ones with different mamas.

"I wouldn't either I wish I was you, going to a prestigious school or whatever."I shook my head.

"No you don't those kids ain't nothin but spoiled little brats who bully."I said remembering the day I left.

"Well at least you leavin the ghetto."

"I better go you know how my mama is."I roll my eyes and give Tasha one more hug before leaving.

When I get outside as usual my mama is on her phone not paying her daughter no mind.She finally noticed m rafter I done put my stuff in the trunk and shut the passenger door.

"You ready."I nod even though I don't wanna leave.

The route is the same.We past Crescent View and Wilmington to get to Dugger Heigts.Soon the small houses turn into bigger two story houses to big ass mansions owned by some rich business people, lawyers,Politicians etcetera.

Our house looks the same from the outside but the white has faded a little bit more since I last been in Dugger Heights.

"Edward will help you with your bags."Who the fuck is Edward?

A man dressed in a uniform approaches the car trunk.Oh hell nah.

"You don realize we the only people in the house right the fuck we need a butler for?"I don't even try to filter myself.

"First of all I don't want to hear that language from you anymore.Second because I'm busy and don't really have the time to clean up everyday.Third I don't wan to see that shirt on you anymore."she says referring to my crop top.

Instead of arguing against her I just walk in the house and go straight to my old room.Its still the same with the all white theme but my memory board stills has the ripped pictures from three years ago.I take the board and throw it away not wanting a reminder of the horrible memories I've had in this town.My phone rings in my pocket at first I didn't bother answering it but it kept ringing .

"What."I say harsher than I intended to.

"Damn can't say hey to your boyfriend."i take that back.

"Why the hell you callin me Kaiden."I say annoyed.

"Why you ain't tell me you was leavin had a nigga thinkin you dead or some shit."

"Kaiden you not my boyfriend and I ain't tell you cause I don't want nothing to do with yo disloyal ass."

"What I tell you bout that Dez you not talking to me no type of way just cause we on a break."

"We not on no break dumbass we done."