Chapter two

My alarm blared, but I continued to lay in bed not ready for the shit that's about to happen today.

"Desiree Willow Walker get out of that bed before you're late to school for god sake it's your first day day try to be punctual please."I sat up in bed

"I don't even wanna go to the damn school I even asked you if I could go to Morgan Prep"

"Just get ready I have to go to to work I won't be back until late so I don't want you letting people in or smoking."I roll my eyes

I go through my closet only to find skirts which would be fine for a girl with no ass but I've definitely gotten thick.Next was a dress and it was the saw deal with the skirt but the chest area was tight.I through on the collar shirt and some khaki jeans I packed when I left.I settled on black air max and took four strands of my box braids and tied them.

My eyes wondered to my cabinet which may or may not contain a couple blunts or two.Just two puffs wouldn't hurt.

One for school.one for all the drama I'm about to face.one for the people that'll be the cause of the drama.One for the one person I hate the most.You know what I'll just take em with me just in case .

I ignored the stares and continued walking to the office but couldn't help but to overhear a few conversation or two.

Didn't she use to go here
If you time we me then I must have

I'm surprised they let her in with all that anger she's got.
And I'm surprised they let you in with ya ass hangin out.

Doesn't she have anger problems
Ain't even been int he damn school for five minutes and I'm popular.

"How may I help you miss."the last up front asked.

"Yeah I'm new and I need my schedule."she reached behind her and pulled out the schedule.

They must hate me all my classes are hardy near each other imma break a sweat tryna get to science from algebra.

"Haven't seen you in a while ."I know that voice.The voice of Spawn of Satan's boyfriend.

"I'm not in the mood to deal with this."I continued walking to my first class.

"I'm just trying to catch up with an old friend."Old friend my ass.

"Old friend you outta be crazy to think we was ever friends."I took a deep breath. "Look you don't bother me I won't bother you just let me aite."

Talking bout old friend did you knew what he did you'd hate him just as much as I do maybe not as much as I do.

Without hesitation I opened the door to biology. "You must be the new student welcome I'm Mrs.Morales."I was about to take an empty seat.

"Don't you want to introduce yourselves."I look around seeing people whispering and looking at me as if I was the most fascinating thing in his word.

"Nope."I took a seat in an empty desk.

The class dragged on with more whispering and Mrs.whatever the fuck her name is kept talking like we were actually paying attention.Soon enough the bell rang but I wasn't looking forward to rushing to my next class.Students crowded the hall and I bout lost my will to not elbow someone, I really lost my patience when somebody knocked me down.

"Goddamn look where the fuck you going."I picked up my book bag.

"Here I thought Todd and Alli were crazy."Lord if you can hear me please don't let me beat this hoe ass again.

"What do you want Naomi."I noticed the rest of her little group was behind here giving all types of looks.

"I don't want nothing, not yet just surprised you showed your face here again."She looked at me smugly.