~39~

everyone had fallen asleep a few hours after the wedding party but me and kol were still awake "Kol do you think that we will live forever" I ask him"We're immortal darling" he smirked"There's always a way for us to die" "I guess so, but if you d...

"Kol do you think that we will live forever" I ask him
"We're immortal darling" he smirked
"There's always a way for us to die"
"I guess so, but if you die then I die too. I'm not letting you die alone" he kissed my hand

"Now lets get some sleep" he sighed into my hair and I hummed

"Now lets get some sleep" he sighed into my hair and I hummed. We were in the kitchen then in our bedroom in a flash. And fell asleep just as quickly.
But what the two didn't know was someone was watching. And were ready to pounce...
A few hours later I woke up since I could hear talking. I slowly walked down the stairs and saw two shadows. Who could they be? I sneaked down the stairs not making a single noise until a bag was thrown over my head and my neck was snapped...What was I going to do now?
———————————————
Kols pov
I slowly opened my eyes and saw a empty bed. Where could have she gone? She wouldn't of woke up so early on our first day as husband and wife.
I grudgingly got up and went downstairs to check if she was there. She wasn't. I checked upstairs and then I walked towards the hunters
"Why aren't you with Maddie?" Sam asked
"That's the problem I can't seem to find her anywhere. Have any of you sawn her?" They all shook their heads and looked confused
"I'll ask the others then report back to you" they nodded and started talking about maddie's disappearance.
I asked my siblings, Kai, marcel..even Katherine!! No one had seen her.
There was a knock on the door and I sped to it and opened it, hoping I would see Maddie standing there. But she wasn't there. Only a note on the floor.
So I started to read it or loud
"If you want To day goodbye to you're wife then go to the place you usually hang out. She'll be in a coffin in the lake and will be breathing if you're not too late.." once I read the last words my heart skipped many beats and I ran as fast as I've ever ran to the lake.
Once I had got there, without a second thought I jumped into the water and started searching frantically. There was a old coffin laying at the bottom of the lake. Maddison. I swam to it and picked it up and got to the surface as quick as I could. Hopefully it's not too late..
I placed the coffin on the spot where I asked for her hand in marriage. I broke the door off and pulled her out carefully and i put my face near her chest to see if she was breathing. Her chest wasn't moving..I started performing cpr and I started crying, scared for her life.
"You're not leaving me now!" I shouted
"Oh she's not dead" I heard the voice of the person who hated Madison the most. Who despised her with everything emotion she had and the person who would do anything to see my wife dead.

...Layla
I ran up to her and put my hands on her throat
"What's wrong with her" I screamed in her face.
"Let go and I'll tell you" I reluctantly let go then she smirked
"She's in a sleep. Won't wake up until Stefan Salvatore dies"
"I'm going to to kill you" I yelled running back to her and snapping her neck
I picked up maddie's body and laid her head on my lap
"P-please wake up. I c-can't live without you M you need to understand that" I sobbed. After a couple of minutes, I walked back into the house carrying her limp body while my face and heart remained broken.
Kai was the first to see and he leaped up from his seat and helped lay her body on the floor
"What did you do" he yelled
"Layla put her in a deep sleep until Stefan dies"
"Then let's go kill Stefan" he growled. "You know she wouldn't want that" Kol cried
"When I did the same spell on Elena you can hold her hand and say one last goodbye. Everyone can" he wiped his tears away
kol nodded and grabbed the coffin, klaus had for kol just in case and later her in that and changed her clothes into her wedding dress.