o n e

They are what people called as the dragon shifters. They rules the world as they are the strongest shifter ever existed on Earth. They are known for having no fear and as a very vicious creature. The ruler of the dragon shifter came from the Drakon family. They are known as the oldest dragon family. The late king, King Amadeus have rules for more than 1000 years before he sovereign the throne to his oldest son, Prince Aurelius. But unlike Amadeus who found his mate, Queen Medea at a very young age (he found his mate when he was 100 years old)  ,Aurelius have not found his mate even though he is currently 987 years old. So the new King rules without a queen even though there are many men and women have tried to get that so called tittle. 

The dragon shifters land are big as they usually stay together and they only rules under one king unlike the other shifters who have alphas and a lot of packs or prides to differentiate them. 

Aurelius loves his jobs as the King. ever since he was young he would follows his father around and see how he do his job. To him being a King is a very honorable job. He not only the leader of the dragons but also other shifters and also humans. But a king needs his queen. He have been looking for his mate for hundreds of years yet he haven't found one.

Like every previous night, Aurelius will go on a midnight walk around the land and most of the time to the woods that separate the dragon's land and other shifters land. He likes to walk around the woods in his human form as his dragon are too big and cam easily seen by others. But he can feels that something is different with today's night walk. 

He sense something have pass into his territory and it is something that rarely happens in this land. He follows his instinct and goes to find that thing. Dragons are also known to be very extremely territorial. They hate it when people trespassing their territory. He came to the outskirt of the woods near a lake that is just a few meters away. But a sweet and alluring smells hits him like drugs and only one thing that can make a dragon be like this which is mate. He quickly ran towards that smells. 

Mate.

What he saw broke his heart. His mates yes mates because there are two of them and each one gave different smell. One smells so sweet like chocolate and roses while the other have a sharp and fresh smells of the oncoming summer rain. But both of them are very weak and are badly injured. Both of them are werewolf as the more dominant one are standing in front of him in his wolf form baring his teeth toward him in the defending mode while the other was in his human form but barely move. The smaller one was bleeding heavily and he can see a big wound on his right side but it doesn't mean that the wolf have it any better. He can see him shaking even though he is showing his bloody teeth. 

"No... Lawson... he... is..... mate....." Lawson quickly back down but still on his protective mode. Aurelius slowly approaching the smaller one and held him. He calls medic to get ready and his guards to come and bring them back to the palace.

"What happen to you guys?" He asked as heartless as he might be seen his heart are weak for his weaker mates.

"We were attacked by the rogues when we tried to cross the land." Lawson have changed into his human form. He is bigger than the one that Aurelius held. He sit next to them and held his bloody side as the nudity are nothing to them. 

"They bite him while he tried to run away... I am sorry I couldn't save them." Lawson started to cry. It must be hard for him as he fail to protect their mate. But why did he said him? He only see one person there unless he is...

"Yes, he is pregnant. You.. have to save them.. please..." Lawson have grown weaker and weakly fall into the darkness. Damn it! Where is the guard? 
****
The smaller one whos name is Elliot was unfortunately had a miscarriage. It sadded him even though the baby is not his. Both Lawson and Elliot have a vey bad injuries and they are barely recovering.

He was told that Lawson have woke up this morning and refusing to eat unless he got to meet Elliot. So he being a good mate he is decided to bring food for Lawson and also bring him to visit Elliot later. He knock the door and slowly open it. Lawson is quiet the whole time. He is watching him like he was a prey.

"Where is Elliot? I need to see him." He said in his so called dominant voice. Aurelius just smile as he put the tray down on the table and sit down on the chair near the bed.

"I will but after you eat this." Lawson are very difficult to be nice with. He have this dominance aura and also maybe because he is an alpha. From what he know alpha wolfs are very possesive toward their belonging. He is okay with it though because he is one as well.

Lawson slowly eat his food while rolling his eyes because of how ridiculous Aurelius looks like.

"Can you please stop staring at me with that stupid smile of yours?" Is he smiling? Oh well he don't care because he now have his mates. The mates that he have been waiting for more than 900 years.

"Why? I like you. You are my mate." Lawson can only sigh as he can do nothing about that man.

***
TO BE CONTINUE