Moving

Lucien's pov
Man I'm getting a new roommate these colleges are mad dumb. When I walked I saw a man who looked drake kinda... "AYE WHO THE FUCK IS YOU NIGGA" the drake looking man asked me "Uhh I'm your roommate Lucien I'm French and uhh yeah" I said scared cause he walked up to me like he was a stripper. "Ight Im Mocity just call me jaybee dog" "uhhh ok call me Luc." "Mkay."
There was 2 more apartments "hey uh jaybee who's apartments are those?" "My girl and ma sidechick" "uhh ok"
When I turned around two beautiful girls came in. I opened my mouth. "Aye who is u?" "Huh?" "I'm uhh Lucien" "bitch is you a devil cause u mad fine" she licked her lips" jaybee looked at me then her "so what's y'all names?" "I'm totianna and that's Teyanna" "Well nice to meet you"

Jaybees pov

"Hey jay bby" Teyanna said "yes sweet heart?" "I'm braking up with you I think Lucien is a SNACK" she said I didn't care since I had totianna. I walked in totiannas room and she was laying on bed with a bikini I was looking around and I closed the door. I went up to her and she pulled me in and kissed me she took off my pants and my under wear she started kissing me she still had on her bikini I didn't take her panties off. I started rubbing her pussy and she moaned mad loud I took her panties off and she giggle. "Daddy fuck me hard please like make me cum please" "sure will baby." I starting licking and eating her pussy then I put my  cock in her..

Lucien pov

Teyanna came in my room butt naked. I looked up from my phone "what are ya doin?" "Eat me alive zaddy" "oh shit hell yes" she got one top of me and took my clothes off she grinds on my dick like a horse and she bites my boots and we continued the night.