0.1

°
☁️🌬
°

"kook, i just don't get it. " hoseok was currently at one of his close friends house, known as jungkook, venting to him about the situation that involved jimin.

"hoseok, i always told you he was an asshole," jungkook grumbled towards the other, flipping through the tv channels with one hand, as the other was relaxed over the couch and around hoseok.

"remember when i told you to stay away from him? but what did you do? completely ignore me," jungkoook remarked, looking down at the pouting latter who filled his face with strawberries.

"but kookie~" hoseok whined. "he said he loved me~" he leaned in towards the younger, hugging him by the neck.

jungkook simply wrapped his strong arm around the elders slender waist, sighing in disappointment.

"he literally called you his 'toy'... why would you go for him?" jungkook lightly chuckled to himself, wondering what hoseok even ever saw in a person like jimin.

hoseok simply sat there with a big pout formed on his soft lips. the small bowl of strawberries long forgotten.

jungkook looked down at the boy who was all snuggled up close to him. jungkook gave a small smile liking their close proximity, tightening his hold onto the latter's waist.

"hobi-ah," he then called out to him, hoseok not moving one bit from the crook of jungkook's neck. "how about we go somewhere? i'm tired of seeing you whine over that dickhead, who i'm sure never wanted you in the first place." jungkook suggested.

"....where're you planning on taking me anyway?" hoseok pouted, still in the crook of the other males neck.

"it's a surprise, c'mon.. i promise it'll make you happy again, i'm tired of seeing you sulk." jungkook smiled down at him, as he then lifted hoseok off of the couch and flung him over his shoulder, holding onto the boy's tanned thighs as he walked into his room to change, ignoring a protesting hoseok who ordered him to put him down.

__°