eleven.

"what's it like being part of a family?"

"you tell me."

"how? i live with twenty other kids, it isn't much of a family."

"i have two mums, that isn't much of a family."

"think of stitch, ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten."

"okay?"

"ive been left behind and forgotten all of my life. so explain, your mums wanted you, they haven't left you."

"but..."

"my parents left me on a doorstep, they moved to america, i found them, asked to meet them, the response was that they had to take care of their five kids and didn't have room for another. if I still lived with them then i would be the middle child, they left me, then had three more kids and won't accept me back. so answer the question."

"being part of a family is different for everyone, i love my mums but ive always been dirt to other kids because my parents were 'lesbos' plus ive never been friends with girls because my mums were 'lesbos' so i had to be too."

"i know that feeling, everyone in our year thinks i'm gay because im the 'faggot' who likes taylor swift."

"then prove them wrong."

"how?"

"any girl would be lucky to be with you, trust me, find the girl of your dreams and rub it in their faces."

"well ive already found the girl of my dreams."

"then ask her out, make her the luckiest girl in the world."