my girl

Your name is Y/N Y/L/N and you're an avenger. You've been an avenger since the attack on New York with Loki and enjoy being apart of it until everything went down with the so called Civil War we had. You were on team Captain and let us just say it was hard leaving everything and everyone but you're  glad you chose this team and side because of what you were fighting for. Freedom. What sucked the most was your girlfriend Natasha Romanoff was on team Iron Man.

You fought against each other and it was really hard for you to do so but after getting sent to the raft but then being saved by Steve all was well because then you got to see her again.

You have been together since the New York attack. You fell in love with her before when you had first met her when your best friend Clint Barton brought her. You kinda showed her the way around the United States and how to live a normal life and all. You are happy and love each other very much. It is currently March 16th 2017 ( I know I'm probably off on the timeline but just go with it) and you and Natasha are at your hotel room you are staying at while being the secret avengers.

Steve and everyone else are out getting food and drinks but you and Nat decided to just stay in together.

It's been a while since you last had sex. Like a long while, but it's understandable you guys have been busy with everything with hiding and being on the run and all, but you miss being close to her and all the sweet things she whispers in your ears and all the neck kisses but can't do much about it.

Natasha just got back to your room with some sodas, "Here Y/N," Nat said. "Thanks babe," you replied. There was almost an awkward silence in the room. "Hey Y/N," Nat said. "Yeah babe," you said. "You know I love you right," she said in a small voice. "Yeah of course I do," you smiled and started blushing slightly. "Then you know how much I love every part of you," Nat spoke in a seductive voice.

"U-uh u-uh ye-yeah of course I know that as well," you said stuttering. "Well then why don't we have a little fun," she said as she started crawling towards you. "Uh what do you have in mind," you said as you started to feel wetness pool between your legs.

She smirks at me and peers down to your ear and whispers, "I think you know." Suddenly you are being pushed down onto the bed. Natasha suddenly connects her lips with yours both of you moaning into each other. You continue this make-out session for a little bit till you both pull back gasping for air, you look at Nats face and her lips are all swollen, face is flushed, and her eyes are filled with lust. Then your shirt is being ripped in half while still on you, you gasp because of the cold air that hits your naked chest.

Natasha smirks at your lack of bra, she then goes to twin by putting her hands on your breasts rolling your already harden nipples between her thumb and index finger, this causes you to moan, "Oh Nat."

She leans down and whispers in my ear "You like that baby, you like when I touch your pretty nipples when they are nice and hard," she then decided to pull your nipples a little causing you to let out a small moan because how good it felt. You liked being teased by her when you guys would have had sex but it's been too long so you decided for once that you would take control.

You push her off of your body and push her on your shared bed, both hands above her head and you ground your hips against hers making her let out a moan "Oh god baby," Nat says. You then kiss her again teeth clashing and biting her lip and dragging it out.

You sit up and straddle her and pull up her shirt and quickly discarding her bra, attaching your lips to one of her nipples causing her to let out a gasp. You both go for each other's zippers on your pants and pull them down leaving you in your guys underwear which were soon taken off and there you are now completely naked in front of each other.

You start to make out again, you then move your kisses to her cheek, then her jaw, and through the valley of her breasts, on her stomach, and between her hipbones until you finally get done to her area where she wants you most.

You start to kiss her inner thighs teasing her because you thought it would be funny to play her games. You leave little pecks and can hear her breathing increasing as you get to the one place where she wants you the most, you stop and look up at her, smiling at her when suddenly, you push one of my fingers into her pussy, causing her to arch her back off the bed, moaning loudly. You laugh after doing so, you then pump your finger in and out of her tight pussy causing her to moan in pleasure even more.

I move towards her ears and say to her, "You like that baby when I stick my fingers into you tight pussy." She responds with a moan. You then give her a quick peck and move back down to her vagina.

You then take my fingers away before she is even close to cumming.

You give her one more look and smile then you go down and start licking through her folds cause her to arch her back painfully this time, letting out an obscene moan. You keep eating her out desperately trying to find the one spot that'll have her screaming your name.

One more swipe of my tongue and she arches her back again and you know you found her clit, you focus all your attention on that one spot desperately trying to make her cum harder than before.

She keeps pushing my head closer into her pussy and you can tell she is getting close so you go faster flicking my tongue back and forth on her clit until this last swipe causes her to come and let us just say she came hard.

You thought it was amazing seeing that happen to her, you got even more wet after she came so beautifully. You drew out her orgasm until she came down from her high and you kissed up back to her lips, it was slow and sensual, you then said to her "I want to feel myself against you." With that comment she smiled and nodded.

You both got up and got into the scissoring position and when your bared pussies touched you both released heavy moans. You started to scissor each other and watching Nats eyebrows draw together was pure bliss.

You continue scissoring both of our tits bouncing, You are getting close and you are ready to come and Natasha senses that you're close to coming and decides to reach a hand up and massage your clit trying to push you over the edge and she then finds your clit causing me to scream out and with one more swipe you're sent over the edge cumming for the first time that night.

When cumming you scream out Nat's names as loud as possible, you don't care if our neighbors hear you.You part ways and get cleaned up and throw on clothes and snuggle into bed. "That was amazing," Nat said. "Yeah it was it's been so long." "I love you," You said, "I love you too babe."