My Diamond

3rd POV 

    Everybody fears the Diamond’s authority. No one dares try to speak up against her for she could destroy you with a snap of her fingers if she wishes. The Celestial Dragons bow to her, the marines heed her every order, pirates quiver in fear when they whisper her name, and the kingdoms bend to her will. The Diamond has lived for thousands of years, built her empire from the ground up with the strongest army by her side along with technology they have never seen or comprehend. They fear her even more because she wasn’t human at all, she was a gem. A gems body were physical forms made out of projections from their gemstone, which is located on any part of their body. Gems are far more superior than humans, they adapt to a variety of conditions and cannot die by natural causes. They also do not need to eat, drink or sleep to survive, and they do not age which makes them effectively immortal.

    Thousands of years ago the Diamond began invading every island and turning them into her colonies. Every village was burned, kingdoms crumbled, and armies were destroyed until there was nothing left. However, one day, the Diamond stopped her invasion and simply watched over her gems and colonies. The people thought she pitied them and decided to spare their lives and the only way to survive was to listen to her every wish. At least, that’s what they thought. Shanks had heard the terrifying rumors of the Diamond since he was a child and tried to keep his crew away from her. They were currently residing on an island, resting, drinking, and restocking their supplies. The island they were at was famous for its breathtaking landscape and its beautiful sakura trees. Shanks decided to take a stroll into the calming sakura tree to relax from his rowdy crew. He walked for a while to search for the most famous sakura tree. This famous tree resided in the heart of the forest that seemed to glow the brightest color and as big as a giant. He eventually found it but grew shocked when he saw the Diamond there, hunched over the very tree he was looking for.

Shanks quickly hid behind a tree and silently watched with interest and awe

Shanks quickly hid behind a tree and silently watched with interest and awe. This was his first time seeing the Diamond in all his life and he couldn’t deny her beauty. She had a slender body with beautiful silky clothes wrapped around her body and her white gem, a diamond, shined brightly on the forehead of her mask. Though the mask irked him the most, it obscured her face like it was teasing him, that he would never see her beauty. 

    The Diamond stared at the tree with cold, calculating eyes wondering the importance of it. She frowned as she gently spoke to her Gold Pearl, “I wonder what she saw in this thing. This thing has no purpose, no reason to be here, yet she always told me how happy it made her. However, I do not see how this brought so much joy to her, something I could not give.”

”