Simple Demonstration

3rd POV 

    (Y/N) was furious. Everyone on Homeworld could feel it, that’s why the section she was in was almost empty and unfortunately for the gems who were stationed there, had to feel her terrifying aura. Her Pearl bravely stood by her side as (Y/N) laid her head on her hand. “These gems must have a lot of nerve for not answering me. I sent them away for a simple mission yet they disappeared. After that, I sent some Rubies to find them and they have disappeared as well. All of this happened in Whole Cake Island. Tell me Pearl, the humans inhabiting that island would not be so foolish to interfere with my work, correct? They would not be so idiotic to invoke my wrath as such, would they!?” Pearl shivered in fear, “I-I’m not sure my Diamond.” (Y/N) released a strained sigh as a small ping was heard. She looked at her panel and saw one of her loyal gems calling her. This greatly annoyed (Y/N) and with a glare she answered, which caused the gem to shake in terror, “What is it?” The Hematite hesitantly spoke up, “I-I am here to report that the missing gems are being held in Whole Cale Island in the Chateau. With your permission, I shall send some soldiers out to retrieve them in the Roaming Eye.” 

    (Y/N) shook her head no, “I shall take care of this myself

    (Y/N) shook her head no, “I shall take care of this myself. Those humans on that island need to learn their place.” Her Hematite nodded and ended the call as (Y/N) spoke to her Pearl, “Inform the others to get my ship ready and get me a squadron of Chalcedonies and Morganite.”

”