Chapter 1 - The Unfixable

28-year-old John Watson is the youngest doctor in the clinic where he works. He's determined to prove he's not an amateur rookie!

He's not your average fix-me-up doctor. No. He's a psychiatrist, or therapist. In his line of work, he fixes the broken pieces of all sorts of minds.

And he hasn't failed once.

So why should this new patient be any different?

"Hello, Mr...Sherlock Holmes, is it?" He asked as the new - and surprisingly tall - patient entered his office.

"Correct."

"Okay, have a seat," John motioned to the chair in front of the desk of which he was stationed at. "Sherlock" took a seat grumpily, slouching so his messy curls hung in his eyes.

"How old are you, Sherlock?"

"28 years, 3 months, and 6 days. And don't ask if I'm okay, because I wouldn't be here if I was."

"Right. I'm 28 as well! Funny, isn't that?" John smiled.

Sherlock looked at him blankly, "Quite, I'm splitting my sides. Now, don't go thinking you can 'fix' me. None of the other dim-witted doctors could, so why should you be any different?"

John let out a sharp breath-chuckle, "Because I'm good."

Sherlock steepled his hands under his chin, "Hm."

It was a challenging, you're-just-cocky-I-bet-you-can't hum, and John was determined to prove him wrong. John hasn't failed to save someone once in his whole career, so this will be a piece of cake.

"So, how this works," John cleared his throat, leafing through his files, "Is the company provides what they call a 'safe-flat,' where I will stay with the patient for however long, like flatmates or roommates in college. You'd take the spare room. But you're already aware of this, aren't you?"

John studied the packed suitcases on the floor beside the seat Sherlock sat on. Sherlock nodded, "Yes. It's like a mental institution."

John sighed and leaned forward on his desk, "Look, I know you don't want to be here. I get that. But I shit you not, you got lucky. I'm the most fun. It'll be like college."

"College sucked," Sherlock complained, grabbing his suitcases, "I'll be in the cab."

**FINALLY SOME BALLETLOCK.

So I looked up "Balletlock" here and there aren't enough fics to satisfy me so I thought

HEY.

WHY DON'T I WRITE ONE.

So I did. Balletlock. Thick, tense, dramatic and sweet fluffy smutty Balletlock. The whole package!

BET YOU'RE EXCITED.

Maybe leave a vote...? If you get the chance to.

I don't want to trouble y'all :)

Remember, y'all just keep being y'all!

XOXO, Garnent•.•**