Nine

Maggie pov

I wake up comfortable and so warm, till my furnace decides to move and bury me under a huge ass bar. 'Wait what' a moving furnace, I lift an eyelid and am met with a huge very naked tattooed chest.

I scream bloody murder,

"Nat, Ange, bring me a knife."

Elijah opens one eye and groans,
"Stop screaming unless it's when am fucking you, what, now am not good enough after you made me your drool bag, I feel like a piece of meat."
He says with a pout, 'he's too cute,' the hell no he ain't cute, 'he's absolutely delicious,i would ride that" my inner bitch was exactly that a bitch.

"What the fuck are you doing in my bed Elijah, who even gave you permission to come in, if you did anything to me I will murder you." I say while internally taking inventory of my body.

I sigh when everything feels normal except for a headache.

My eyes automatically go to his tattooed skin that's on display and I swallow thickly.
Hot damn it the things he could do to me.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Elijah pov

"If you keep looking at me like that I can't be held responsible for what I do to you little bit." She blushes and scrambles off the bed to the shower.

See I like to think of myself as a very decent human being but my girl is in the shower naked and I can either sit here and be a gentleman or just "accidentally" put my hand down my pants. 'I did the latter I ain't stupid.'

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I come out of the shower and stop dead in my tracks, Elijah is masturbating in my room, on my bed and I am so shocked I just stand there looking at his arm appear and disappear. "OMG let's ride him."

My panties get wet so fast just by looking at him pleasuring himself, I swear my tits are pointing at him like that's what we want. A moan escapes unchecked but I clear my throat to cover it up expecting him to stop but he just looks me dead in the eye with a sly look,

"Wanna join?" he says seductively,

God knows I want to but I shouldn't right?

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Maggie Maggie Maggie what will you do?