What's happening to me...

Turner's Pov

I smirked as Ellie was beating that little raven-haired girl. She didn't even let her apologize. Ellie is my left hand. I think I overdid to the little girl, I mean she is really small and her white oversized hood and blue shorts really make her look like a teen of 15 years.

But that doesn't give her any excess to do anything to my gang member. But personally, I don't think that that little girl could really do something like this, but whatever, if Bran is saying, then, even if she hadn't done anything, she needs to suffer.

Yes, Bran is that important to me. I was taken out of thoughts by a small voice saying "P-please stop." I looked behind me at Ashton. I approached him and put my hand on his right shoulder and said in a very devious "What did you just said?"

He started to shake visibly and my smirk grew wider if that was even possible. I was to say something but little girl's voice stopped me by saying "Please don't hurt him, do anything you want to me. Just don't hurt him."

Her voice was clear and I kinda get a hint to demand but it was very little, mostly it was coated with pleadings. I turned to see her, Ellie was holding her by her hair. She was having a bleeding nose and her clothes were dirty by being thrown to the ground.

I smirked and said, "Why would I listen to you?" She seems like, trying to get an answer but before could say anything, Ellie kicked her on her nose and it surely was a powerful one as that girl, by impact fall backward and her head hit the ground.

I turned my attention to Ashton who was having a shaking problem. I balled my fist and with my full force, I punched him in his gut.

He at once threw blood from his mouth. I was about to punch him again but I heard little girl's faint voice saying "I said stop." I looked at her direction and was about say something but Ellie throws a punch to her.

But this time, something happened, that was out my imagination. The little girl stopped Ellie's punch just by her hand. She punched Ellie, and just by one punch she threw Ellie on the ground. I can say it was a hard punch because Ellie didn't move after it and her nose started to bleed.

She stood up and started to pat the dust away and said "oof! She was a good fighter." I glared her and she said "Listen, T-Tur...Turtle? Or whatever it is, stay away from my friend. I am telling you, there is no good to mess with me. And anyway you have beaten me enough for what I did to your friend, now we are settled and he hasn't even done anything to you. So why beat him?"

Now this made me angry "What did you just say? You are telling me, me to stop? Do you even know who am I?" She lazily looks at me and said "NO." I was stunned, now, we have got something.

I smirked to myself. She said, "Listen, big, bad, boy, I am telling you, don't mess with me." I laughed at her and said "Oh no girl, you don't know, whom you're messing with. I think you are new, so let me tell you. I am Turner William Watson, the only heir of Watson internationals limited, I am the boss of Xs. I am the bad boy of this city."

She raised an eyebrow at me and I continued "You wanna know my power, look around you, this crowd contains our teachers and even director himself, they know they can't do anything against me. Now think how powerful am I?"

She sighed and said, "Listen, bad boy, I am not interested to waste any more of my time, so let me go."

I laughed at her and said "You can think you can go? With all these men of mine?" There were at least 50 of men and all of them aware of the fact that when someone tries to question me it means death.

All of them came out of the crowd. Bran moved towards me and said, "Isn't this going too far?" I laughed at him and said "Really? I think she started it, now the little girl is going to pay."