Backstabbers And Bullies

*1 week later

'You're supposed to be my friend

We're supposed to get along

Hey, your supposed to be my friend, thats right

Right?

Its hard to get you on the phone

You're never home

But your supposed to be my friend

You supposed to be my friend

Start actin like it'

I was on my way to art class with my headphones in listening to the 1990s. Jovie barley spoke to me all week, nothing but a casual 'Hi Gerard' Or 'Can I borrow a pencil?" I couldn't tell if she was mad at me, or if it facing me was awkward, or if she was too busy with the idea of Chris. I made it to my classroom late, when I opened the door everyone turned to face me. The teacher gave me a scowling look.

"Gerard." She addressed me as she crossed her arms.

"Yes?" I sighed as I pulled out my earbuds.

"Would you mind telling the class why you are late?"

"...Someone told me to go to hell, couldn't find it at first but now im here." I replying with an attitude, the past week hasn't put me in the best mood.

My teachers face tensed as if she was holding back her urge to yell at me.

"Mr. Way, please take your seat immediately before I report you to the office." She snapped.

I didn't argue. I walked to the desk and slumped in my chair, Jovie wasn't here yet. My dorm was empty, Jovie hasn't come for her things yet, but she probably will soon. It'll just be me alone in there. I could see someone staring at me from the corner of my eye. Jason.

*Flashback (Chapter 3)

"Hey you emo fag!" This dick, Jason, picked up my clay and threw it. You'd think college would have more mature people.

"Hey! Pick on someone your own size douche!" Jo stands up.

"Jo sit back down!" I warn, I dont know what I would do if she got hurt for me.

"What are you gonna do, slut!" Jason spits.

*End of Flashback

Hes been giving me "trouble". I dont want to say hes bullying me because that makes me sound like a little kid that cant stand up for himself. He constantly picks on me, draws attention to me and embarrasses me in front of my classmates. Now he has this dumb slut as a girlfriend, her name is Jessica and she treats me even WORSE than he does.

"Hey emo!" He called at me loudly so everyone can hear.

I didnt turn my head, I ignored him, hoping he would just leave me alone. But of course they didnt, in fact they WALKED over towards me.

"Hey fag, wheres you little girlfriend?" Jason shaked my shoulder.

"Shes not my girlfriend-" I mumbled.

"Oh yeah, girls arent your type right?" He sneered, I heard snickering around the classroom.

I did the only thing I could do. Ignore him. I shrunk back in my seat and stayed quiet. Jason wanted me to react so I didn't. But his girlfriend and the class where egging him to go on and humiliate me. He thought and scrolled through a list of insults in his head before saying one-

"Hey, Gerard I got a one dollar hand job from your sister!" He laughed.

Fuck? I dont even HAVE a sister!!! He was so ignorant, I wanted to ignore him but my sassiness started to kick in.