Wonho - Dance Practice (NSFW)

You are a back up dancer for Monsta X and you were being taught the new routines along with several other dancers before the new tour.

You place your hands in your knees, bending over, gasping for breath. The new routines were hard, a lot harder than previous tours and your body was suffering because if it. There was one part of the choreography you struggled with and no matter how much you spent in that dance studio. Today was the day you were supposed to practice with the group - it worries you. Sure enough they all walk in and you stand upright, wiping the beads of sweat from your forehead. Everyone greets each other and the music is set back to the beginning. After getting to the end of all the routines - you're allowed a 45 minute break for lunch. You head over to the mirror to grab your bag and water bottle when someone's voice catches your attention.

"Y/N?" you spin round to see wonho standing there
"Oh -hi," you nice a few lose strands from your face
"I couldn't help but noticing you struggled a little bit with the choreo - don't worry you'll get it eventually," he runs a hand through his hair, "Or you could practice with me over the break?" He smirks
"Oh no it's okay go take your break," you respond innocently and he walks over to the stereo turning on the music on before taking off his jacket, throwing it into the floor.
"Dance next to me - I'll help you," and with his comment you do the routine and come to the part you were struggling with. He moves to in front of you, watching your every precise movement. And sure enough you fail to get the last move, cursing at yourself under your breath.

"Try it like this," he walks to behind you, grabbing your leg and moving it to the last step before the ending. The only difference was, the angle of your foot. He then grabs your waist which took you by surprise a little bit, his touch was firm and comforting. It distracts you a little bit. He twists your body a bit to the left and pushes your shoulders forwards, you notice his smirk as he lets go, "so what you want to do is put more weight on your back foot then go into the jump," you take his advice and try it, you still struggled but you managed to do it. Finishing it with a massive smile on your face,
"Woah! I did it!" You shout wiping your forehead
"See if you just keep your weight on the back foot and keep your waist like this," he grips into your waist again but this time from the front
"T-thank you," you stutter feeling heat rush to your cheeks, he pulls you closer, whispering in your ear
"Maybe we should do this more often," there's a growl to his voice and it sends shivers through your body. You can feel the faint butterflies starting to manifest in your lower stomach. Maybe it was the fact you'd not had any real action in months and he was extremely attractive or the excess hormones racing through you from the intense dance practice. But you didn't care. You want to pull away but you just can't. He pulls away a little but until your nose touches his. You instinctively close your eyes.

Without hesitation you feel his lips on yours. The kiss was needy, messy and dripping with lust. You kiss back, gripping into his shirt, pulling him as close as possible to you. Before you know it you're pressed against the mirror, with your hands pinned above your head. He lightly feathers kisses down your neck to your exposed collar bones, then back to your neck. Leaving bite marks and hickeys scattered across your skin. He lets your hands go and breaks away from you before roughly grabbing your shirt and pulling it up over your head, discarding it on the floor. You put up no fight, falling victim to your own desires. He then takes off his own shirt revealing his heavily defined abs, just looking it at it made it worse for you.

His hands make their way to your arse, squeezing every inch of skin. He then moves to the front tugging on the waistband if your leggings, rubbing circles over your heat. A small moan escapes your lips as you squirm against the mirror.
"You like that?" He whispers
"Please stop teasing me," you beg becoming more and more desperate by the second
"I wish I could but I don't have a condom with me," he sounds somewhat sad
"I'm on birth control," you respond seductively, biting your bottom lip. He didn't need to be told twice he yanks your leggings down before pulling his own track suit bottoms.

Before you knew it he was positioned right at your entrance, breathing heavily.
"Please I cant wait any longer," he smirks at your desperation, slowly moving his tip over your clit.
"God it feels good to hear you beg," he pushes himself inside of you, giving you hardly time to adjust before starting to thrust in and out. The cold touch of the mirror on your back providing a stark contrast. You gasp, a moan escaping your lips. He pins your arms up again, becoming tougher with every thrust.

Soon enough you can feel your orgasm building, you try to muffle your moans in fear of attracting attention from anyone outside the room
"Why are you being so quiet?" He says between heavy breaths before littering your neck with wet kisses
"I don't want people to hear us,"
"Let them baby,"
"Please faster!" You cry out feeling your legs start to give in under your body weight. The sound of faint voices come into ear shot
"Looks like we're nearly out of time, cum for me," His moves down, making circles over your clit, pushing you closer and closer to the edge. You suddenly cry out as you reach your climax, the earth shattering pleasure causing you to wrap your arms round Wonho's neck trying to keep yourself upright. He squeezes your arse as he reaches his own climax. Warmth spreads throughout your lower stomach, a pulsating feeling left behind by your high.

Wonho pulls out and bends down to pick up your shirt handing back to you as you steady yourself in the mirror that had steamed up where you had been pressed against. He stays silent whilst getting dressed properly, wiping the mirror with his T-shirt before putting it back on over his head.
"See? No evidence," he winks at you, causing your cheeks to flush with heat, "how about I give you my number and we can do it again?"
"Sure, why not,"