"that's all! You didn't even get his number or something?!"

Abby shouted while me and Aj were eating.

"chill girl! And plus why would I do that? It looks sounded that I want to flirt him."

"why? It isn't true?"

"gosh no abby! You know that I'm not good at flirting and I don't do that"

"oh come on sabby, it's been years that you're single! It's your chance to have this guy as your prince charming"

I whispered to Aj

"does she have a red tide or something?"

"nah.. she's being just crazy. Just don't mind her"

Abby glared at us then she smash the table to get our attention. I got startled of what she did.

"whaaaaat?!"

"I'm going to search that guy for you"

"stop abby can you? This is a big campus. You won't be able to see this guy here. You wouldn't even know if he's schooling here. Just stop"

"okay fine. But if I get that guy"

I raised my eyebrow to abby.

"what would you do? Cheat AJ?"

Aj started to glare at Abby

"hey! Of course no! I love my baby AJ so much.. right babe?"

She started to bite her lip and wink at AJ. Then Aj started to smiled widely and kiss her on the cheek!. GOOOOOSH! Why won't they get a room?! WHY WHY? WHY AM I ALWAYS SURROUNDED WITH COUPLES ARGH!!!.

After class, I was walking then someone started to jump infront of me.

"AY KABAYO KA! (it means you're horse. It's a expression guys don't confuse yourself) the fuck ERIC YOU SCARED ME! You get me an HEART ATTACK"

He laughed so hard while I'm rubbing my chest because of surprise.

"tsk! Not funny!"

I started to walked away but then he stop me by holding my shoulder.

"what now?!"

"I'm sorry I'm sorry okay?"

I looked at him and cross my arms. For sure, he needed something again from me. Another favor argh

"what do you want now Eric?"

"well your mom just called me awhile ago. And she told me that I'll be your body guard on the convention"

wow great. Well done mother dearest.

"wow.. what's new? You know my mom always do that right?"

"I know, that's why I'm going to tell you that I'll be picking you up early"

I sighed

"okay okay.. just text me okay?"

"okay.. see you next week"

I just rolled my eyes and continue walking. Then I saw Aunt Susan running towards me.

"there you are"

She was catching her breath

"what are you doing and why are you running? Is this how you do your running exercise?"

"no! here"

She gave a paper bag that has a red velvet macaron on a container. Omg! My fave!

"thank you tita! You should've done this! so sweet!"