Honey (DaveSol)

Sollux had no one to hangout most as Karkat with Eridan which was only part that time. Sollux grabbed his husktop and chat to Dave "hey". Dave saw the chat Sollux sent him he replied "sup dude"

TA: "bored"
TG: "what'd you want me to do about it?"
TA: "ii wanna do 2omethiing.."
TG: "like what?"
TA: "you know what u2 troll2 do for romantiical qualiity tiime?"
TG: "what?"
TA: "do you know what ii mean?"
TG: "no dude"
TA: "iit mean2 human...2exual...moment?"
TG: "like a blow job?"
TA: "ye2!"
TG: "the hell you got excited for?"
TA: "all iim a2kiing ii2 do you wanna fuck"
TG: "uhh...im down but i don't know"

Dave thought it would have been an good idea cause who known what'll Karkat and Eridan be doing all that time and who knows if Karkat still has them feelings for Dave. . . .When Dave arrived to Sollux's hive he went inside and said "Solbro you here? its only Dave" Dave looked around as he was not surprised but his eyes were a bit widen when he saw Sol's hive a mess. Sollux came to Dave "Daaavveee~" he looked at Sollux with an what the hell face "bro you good?" Sollux came closer to Dave and licked his neck "maybe ii am 2triider~" Sollux bit Dave's neck "b-bro!!" Dave started to blush as almost being entertained "aww what'2 wrong Dave? ii thought you and your brother are miindle22 fuck lover2~" he bites Dave's neck again "Sollux the hell is wrong with yo-" Sollux kissed Dave fully added tongue in Dave toke and went with the flow and started making out with Sollux.

(Pt.2 is coming up soon)