Ch.One

Kail Lowery:

"Ugh, Sandra!" I cannot believe she forgot to pay the fucking bill again, I step out of the cold shower wrapping a towel around my cold body.

This is bull shit; I walk out of the bathroom and into the tiny living room where my mother was. "What's the deal with the cold water?" I ask, she looks up at me. "Guess it never got paid." She shrugs looking down, looking high as fuck making me pissed.

"Nah dip dumb ass, why haven't you paid it?" My body was cold, it's the middle of winter no hot water, no hot air. I'm sick of this shit.

"I haven't been to work in a couple of weeks, don't have the money or time." She says laying down on the couch. "Oh but you have the fucking money to buy this shit!?" I yell picking up the bag of pot throwing it at her. "Or all this other shit laying around the damn house." I say pointing at the pills and beer bottles.

"You are just like your damn father, always complaining about something. Everything I do is fucking wrong! You are just so fucking perfect huh? Little Kail does nothing wrong ever! Fuck I'm tired of you on me all the time." She shouts standing up walking into her room slamming the door shut.

God, that woman just loves playing the victim."Maybe if you would grow up I wouldn't complain bitch!" I yell, back, she is lucky I go into work tonight.

I walk to my room getting changed into my work outfit, as I walk out the door my phone starts to ring. Looking at it I see it's Wayne; I decide to answer.

"Hey babe."

"Sup, so I was wondering if you wanted to chill tonight. I'm having a party." He offers, I roll my eyes; I don't do parties unless I'm in the mood which is once in a blue moon.

"Actually I'm going to work so no thanks." I explain getting into my car. "Ugh whatever. You never want to do anything fun." He snaps. "Yeah well I don't see how high school parties are fun so."

"Whatever Kail." He cuts short before hanging up, such a child. I try to go into work with a positive vibe; because if I go in pissed— my 'customers' don't want to have anything to do with me as much; which means I don't make as much money.

I walk into the strip club clocking in. "Hey girl hey!" I look over to Jenny and smile. "Hey, have we been busy?"

"Oh yeah." She says pulling money from her bra. I look at the time, it is 9 o'clock so that makes since. "Well I'm heading out. Good luck, and be safe when you go home." She says smacking my ass.

Before getting to work I check my messages to see if Mrs. King has gotten back to me about babysitting, seeing that she hasn't. I walk out going to the bar checking on the girls.

"Ya'll need any help?" I ask them. "No, thank you Kail." Taylor says. I done a couple of private dances each thirty minutes. With me I charge my dances differently.

Thirty minutes, is sixty five dollars. An hour is one hundred and twenty dollars. Anything over an hour I decide, depending on how nice the person is. Knowing for sure they have money to spend on what I charge. Things like that.

After finishing a dance Im walking out, my eyes linger around the club. Not seeing a lot of interesting rich me. When my eyes move to the smaller tables closer to the corner my eyes set on a man sitting by himself drinking what looked to be a vodka.

"Hi." I speak as I approach him, placing my hands onto the table. His head tilts toward me with a gentle smirk. "Well hello there beautiful." His voice was raspy but sexy. The man puts his drink down on the table.

His eyes taking in my appearance before pulling them back to my green eyes. "You work here?" Smiling I sit down in front of him, showing him that I was a sweet caring employee.