chapter 11

Sam's pv

Hey Kat. I said.

"Hey". She responded with a big hug.

"I thought you wanted to do a video today". She said.

Well I just wanted to do a video with my soon to be wife. I say with a smile.

"Ooh um ok lets do that". She said and laughed for no reason.

I love your laugh. I said.

"Oh thank you". Kat said with a big smile.

******
Back to lily and Colby

So Colby,Sam,Kat and I hung out it the living room. Colby's hand around me and I lay on his shoulder trying not to fall asleep.

Soon the silence broke when Jake interrupted it.

"Hey Sam can I use your earbuds I kinda lost mine". Jake interrupted.

"Jake c'mon bro we were just in a middle of an episode of Rick and Morty". Colby said looking back at Jake.

"Oooh never mind Sam im'ma watch this with you". He said.

Colby told his eyes and laughed.

****
When night fell me and Kat were sleeping on the couch and the boys went out for a little bit to make a Sunday video.

I wake up stretch and yawn.

I see Kat on the other couch and then I see Aaron in the kitchen making a video.

"Oh your up wanna introduc your self to my fans?" He asked.

Um ya sure I guess. I said shrugging my shoulders.

"This is Colby's girlfriend lily everyone say hi in the comments." he said pointing me out in front of millions of people.

Hey. I say waving my left hand.

I go and sit on the couch and I see that Kat is upset.

Hey what's wrong? I said going to her.

"Well.... Sam and Colby are in the hospital......." she said with hesitation.

What why what happened?I shouted getting Colby's keys.

"Lily... Colby.. Is in bad shape are you sure you want to see him?" she warned.

I ignored and ran out the door.

*******

Colby I know you may not hear me but I love you and you have to stay with me ok. I can't  stand life without you, and our baby can't grow up without you. I said, tears falling down my chin.

Colby opens his eyes and looks at me and raised his arms and held my head in his hands.

"I heard every single word you said.." he said with a little smile.

******
While I let Colby sleep a little longer I sat in a chair watching his Youtube channel.

*what's up guys its Colby Brock and today we are... What are we doing Brennen?

"Damn Colby why do you always put me through all this Shit. Oh your recording.. Hey Colby Brock here and we are gonna call or try to call haunted numbers." brennen said and laughed.*

*******
After an hour watching Colby's Youtube videos he woke up. He struggled to get up I went over to give him a kiss and asked what happened.

Babe... Are you ok, what happened?

He took a gasp of air and started talking.

"Sam and I we walking in an abandoned forest and found a house so we checked it out and then an animal ran after us and it got Sam.

When he was telling the story I started cry. He then noticed it and called me over to the bed.

"Why are crying? He asked.

Because you were attracted god knows what Colby you could have died. I wined.

"Hey hey babe im not though right?" he said holding holding my shoulder.

Ya but you could have though. I argued.

"Just sit down and cuddle with me. He said.

Oh Colby your so-your so- ugh Colby just don't ever make dumb choices again. Ok. I demanded.

"Ok ok I promise. He said.

Ok good. I said back giving a big hug.

******

A few weeks later when Colby and Sam were recovering from surgery.

I was totally scared for both of them. I love and need Colby and Sam is a good friend and I need him to be to god parent to mine and Colby's baby, and I would fee terrible for Kat. It would suck if she would have lost him.

Colby comes home today and we all through a big party for Sam and Colby.

When I went to pick them up from the hospital they were talking about that the next video they're gonna make then I busted in and said.

Uh no boys your not gonna die this time how about something that is fun like exploring more states instead of going places you didn't research. Huh? I said to them looking at Colby and Colby looked at me with a mad face.

What its for your guys safety me and Kat need you guys. Colby ive said this all day and will again I need you more then anything in this world and 1 reason is because I love you so much and two our baby. Sam i need you more then ever I think your- wait no i know that your my one and only best friend and I could never live with out you when I have to talk about.... I look at Colby making sure he don't think I like Sam which I don't well not like that anyway.

...Friend things like I don't know. I guess what best friends talk about.

Colby looks at me about to cry.

Then I notice both were starting to tear up a lot and I was like.. Guys no stop this I were I wanted this to go. Please don't cry. Oh my god guys you are baby's ..... Your gonna make me cry, and im driving. I say trying to NOT cry.

"Ok look babe me and Sam love you to but trust me I love you more then you love me you can neeeever love me more then I love you." Then Sam pops in to say something.

"Hey your a freaking good friend also and yes he is right I love you your kinda like a sister to me lily you care so much for the whole traphouse fam and we apreceat that a lot."

I hate you guys. I said and started bursting out laughing.

"No you love us." Colby said rubbing my hand.

"Oh and I almost forgot. One of the nurses that was really nice did me a favor since I couldn't do it my self since I was hopatilized for a while." Colby said pulling out a black little box.

Colby? I said. What is that. I said but knowing what it was.

"Lily grayson." he said opening the tiny box.

"Will you marry me?" he proposed.

I was frozen.

"Oh crap this-- I messed up im sorry this isn't a perfect time maybe just forget that till we get home..." then he was interrupted by me.

Nooo I-I-I- I will marry you Colby Brock. I said.