Watching her

Honestly I shouldn't be thinking about my sister the way I do. It gets to the point where I be like " I'm one sick fuck" every now and then , but then at the same time it's not really a problem cause that's not really my sis.

When I woke up this morning i didn't see her on the other side of the room. I smelled pancakes as I was walking down the steps. When i entered the kitchen she was trying to reach inside the cabinet for something. I purposely went behind her and grabbed it for her. She jumped a little bit when she felt me behind her. " oh good morning" I walk towards the table and place what she was trying to grab on there. " wassup sis what you making" I glance at the outfit she's wearing, " umm I'm making some pancakes and and grits. ☺️

I sit down at the table and pull out my jack. " I'm so thirsty" she says as she walks towards the sink. She bends over and drinks out the faucet. I try not to look below her so I stop myself as soon as she sits up. 10 mins go by and the foods done. She places the food on the table. I tap the seat next to me. "Sit right here" she walks around the table and hops up a little bit to sit down. As she's about to sit she presses her hand on my crotch and I immediately looked down. " I haven't had grits in so long" she says " Ye-a me either" I try to ignore what she just did.

While we're eating I feel her eyes burning at my phone. I turn to look at her and she is. When she catches me she asked me " What's that" I scrolled past a old picture I took of her. "I don't fucking know" 😂 " Can I see it?" She asked me " I don't have anything on my phone that u need to be seeing 😂." I can tell she's starting to get a little upset. She tries to grab my jack from me. I move it away from her and almost drops the flowers on the table. " See look at you" she points at me. I hurry up and grab the vase. " Nah look at you , you still don't have my phone. I honestly love when we have little tiny playful fights. That when we get really close to each other and I enjoy it.

She attempts to grab it one more time but she misses and accidentally spills the food on my pants. " I'm so sorry bro" she looks so sincere. She starts by picking it up piece by piece, but there's still more left. " Its okay sis I can d.. she cuts me off " No I started it so I'll clean it up. She gets up and walks to the sink.

I already know what's about to happen next. She's gonna constantly rub my dick thru my pants and I have to try to remain calm. Idek how I let this happen. When she comes back to her seat she gets to work. I'm sitting here kinda moving around trying not to make it visible that I'm gonna get hard once she's done. She's pressing deeply into my clothing every now and then.

" I'm sorry this is my fault I'm always playing around" she doesn't even realize what she's doing to me and it's making me more horny. I put my fist at my mouth trying not to groan or anything. " Are You okay?" She looks so cute i just wanna fuck her innocence away" 😣. " Yea I'm good" I continue to look at my phone. " Okay I'm done" she jumps off the seat. I looked at my sweats and I can see myself getting harder. I quickly get out my seat and go into my room. When I walk by she asked " Hey where you going?" I'm covering my dick with my hand and she looks below me. " I'm done with my food I quickly say and flee upstairs. When I reach the room I pull my sweats down. " Fuck". I sit on the bed and try to let it calm down. "Hey" I hear a little voice from the door. " You okay" she walks towards the bed next to me. " Yea I'm fine" " Why was you know , she points at my area " covering it up?" I just came clean. " If a girl is constantly rubbing your area , your gonna get horny. She laughs " I made you horny" 🤭. I sigh " omg " I pull my sweats off and lay her down so fast. She continues to let me kiss her.

"Mmmm daddy stop" her head is leaning off the bed. I continue to fuck her as hard as I can. " I tried to tell you I got it" 😂. I can see her eyes rolling to the back of head every now and then. " ahh your soo big" " Please stop" she looks at me, I cover her sweet little mouth. " I'm not stopping until you cum".

I pull her into me more and she screams. I push down on her mouth even more "Say sorry" I look up waiting for her to say it. " I'm Sorr.. she can't even get the word out. " I can't hear you say it again" she screams " I'm sorry daddy" " sorry for what" I poke my head out. " For making you hard" she screams again. " Good girl" I run my hands thru her hair.

I'm sorry this is so long. ☹️ hope y'all liked it.