Dinner

Tsuna was getting toward the end of the story book when he noticed the sun setting.

The class had been here for almost two week and the Inheritance Ceremony was tomorrow. With their presence, his paperwork was at an all time low. Who cares if the cause was because of their attention on the classmates and their... tutoring as Reborn would call it.

Because of this low in paperwork he was able to read through seven more stories in between his Decimo duties.

Snow White left a note of "Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?" Below that was a simple "you."

Goldilocks's note was "I have tried and tried only to find that you are the only one just right."

Hansel and Gretel said "If ever you are lost, don't follow the trail of breadcrumbs. Follow the love home."

"Even if someone tried to take you away from me, I would always find you," was left at the end of Rapunzel.

At the end of Sleeping Beauty was "I will always be there to wake you up. Though it may not as gentle as Aurora's awakening." That one made him chuckle.

Beauty and the beast left, " You see the beast in me and still choose to love me. For that I will love you forever."

Finally at the end of The Little Mermaid was "Voice or no voice, I will always love you for who you are."

Each of these notes never failed to make him blush. Reborn had taken the time to write these out. To come up with complements to correlate with each story. The effort made Tsuna smile.

He was just about to start Cinderella, the final one, when a maid came in announcing dinner.

When he got to the dining hall he saw that wveryone but him had arrived. He takes his seat and smiles to the butler next to him. The butler claps and the meal is taken to the table.

They all start eating and finally Timoteo addresses something. "You all will be meeting the Decimo tomorrow. You will be in front of a good number of representatives who come from large businesses. Please, as you are our guests, act respectfully towards all of them."

Sakura raises her hand. "Is this when we are supposed to wear our formal clothing?"

Tsuna sweat drops at the stupid question. No, we were expecting you to go in t-shirts and jeans or, better yet, go naked. The sarcasm in his thoughts practically dripping.

Timoteo was patient though. "Yes, this is what the formal wear was for. Please where it or you might not be let in the door."

They all nod and start to gossip amongst themselves. Who do you think will be there? What does the Decimo look like? Will there be good food. You know, the usual.

Tsuna just smiles and shakes his head. If only you all knew the surprise you are about to experience.

He looks up at the class, who are yo busy talking to notice the smirk slide across his face. This is going to be fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! I'm back! Sorry it took so long.

This is just a filler but the book is almost wrapped up. Only a few more chapters.

You got to read more notes and maybe you'll find out what all that's about. Maybe...

Anyways! Hope you enjoyed!

See ya next time.