Ch.26

Stiles p.o.v

"Derek!"I put my hand over his chest but couldn't feel anything. Then I put my ear to it simply to hear the low 'thump, thump, thump'  of his heart. "Thank god."I let out a relieving sigh. After checking if Scott and Isacc were as okay as Derek was, I quickly searched the room for keys. "Hmm,If I were a hunter and keeping people locked up, where would I leave the keys?" I asked myself.

"In the table drawer."

"Thanks dad!"I said happily going into the drawer and surprisingly enough, they were there. But then I realized,"Dad!" There he stood, with a slight smile.

"I thought I told you not to follow me!"I whisper shouted since I couldn't afford to be caught by Mr.Argent. "Well by your worried face I thought you could use some help!" He whisper shouted in return."Really? thanks dad."I said, speaking normally once again.

He smiled back,"You're my son Stiles, I'll always be there when you need me."He said. "Aww!"I gushed pulling him into a hug. "Hey stiles,"dad started."I love this lovey dovey moment we're having right now but don't you have friends to save?" He reminded me. I am the worst boyfriend/best friend ever! Of course the first person who got there handcuffs taken off was Derek,who I could barely carry because FUCK HE WAS HEAVY! "Dad take Scott and Isaac please, derek ways like a billion pounds!"I groaned.

He chuckled, rolled his eyes and uncuffed both unconscious boys. "We need to take them to the hospital."Dad said, carrying both boys on either side of him. "But dad Mr.Argent is trying to kill them and he's somewhere in the school."  With out questioning anything he nodded and said, "So we'll take them out to my car, Drive them to the hospital and I'll call back up and they can catch him."

We did exactly that. The hospital said all boys suffered from A LOT of blood loss and simply needed rest to gain consciousness again so that was good. But the police still can't find Mr. Argent , most say he left town but I dad won't stand for it and keeps looking. Dad hasn't questioned me on anything so I guess I'm good and all I have to do is wait for tgese loosers to wake up.

A/N:Long time no see. Im sorry, I honestly have no excuse for the lack of this update. I'm an awful person, kill me if you please (not really). In better more happy news I UPDATED ^_^ (yay!) Oh and I went to The World Tour to see Sleeping With Sirens and Pierce The Veil play in West Palm Beach. It was amazing #neverforget ! If you went you should tell me. I missed you, I missed us, I'm sorry for our kong break and I was wondering...can we back together? I'm not t