Anna Dressed In Blood x fem! Reader

HEY ALL READERS!! I HAVE A GREAT TREAT FOR YOU. HAVE ANY F YOU READ OR HEARD OF ANNA DRESSED IN BLOOD?By Kendare Blake? WELL, I DECIDED TO WRITE AN ANNA X READER FIC. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! ^^ IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO FINISH IT AND I FINALLY ABLE TO UPLOAD IT.

(This story is in Readers p.o.v.)

i was running, as fast as my legs could carry me. My lungs were burning and I was breathless, a man was chasing me. I went out to dinner with some friends and since I wanted to enjoy the nice night air I took a walk home, and my home was only a few blocks away from the café. Then a guy began to follow me, his words slurring and he was stumbling slightly, he took notice of me and now here I am, running for my life.

Anna Karlov's home was in the near distance, I thought if I ran out inside the home, maybe he'd quit and move on to another victim.

Anna Dressed in blood, the ghost that has everyone talking, the ghost that kills when someone walks into her home. I ran there much faster now, the old creaky Victorian home in shades of black grey and old white. Chippings off the sides and the roof old and shady. "come here bitch!!." I slammed the door opened and ran inside before he grabbed my sweater and threw me harshly against the wall. Pulling me- more like forcefully jerking me to the floor grabbing my shoulders and shoving m under him. "No!! leave me alone.. please!!" he slaps me. He began ripping my shirt and pants off with a knife to my throat. Until I heard howling and screaming coming from the man and the sounds of bone snapping. I wiped away my tears, shaking uncontrollably, I was too scared to speak, with shaking hands and beating heart, very slowly I began mending my clothes to cover my exposed breasts and lower parts. I felt a heavy presence behind me, I didn't have to guess to know who was behind me. The sounds of blood dripping on the old floor and  aura that would make any spine shiver. I looked over and saw her. Anna hovering in mid air, eyes black and oily, black veins running through her arms, hands, face and feet. I was for sure she'd finish me too, but then she turns a normal human look, skin pale white, hair black as night, the black veins and eyes disappearing, and the bloody dress was as white as her.

She lowered herself and she landed on her feet, just a mere couple inches away from my cowering body. I jumped when she got closer. "Shh, I'm not going to hurt you." I nodded. "are you okay?" I was shocked but nodded in response. "y-yes-thank you Anna." She looked surprised, she began rubbing her arms, smiling slightly. "Some time's I can't control it. But, I couldn't let that scummy man hurt you that way. I wanted to help you." Anna put a piece of hair behind her pale left ear. "I'll be right back." Then Anna disappeared up the grand stairs, a few moments later she appeared with some clothes. "this was my old school uniform, but you can wear them to go home." I smiled graciously taking them from her hands.

I began taking off my torn clothes and putting on the uniform. "So, what's your name?" Anna asked shyly while helping you with the collar. "(First Name) (Last Name)." Anna nodded. "I guess I don't have to introduce myself." Anna looked down. I wasn't for sure how to answer her, I actually felt poorly for her. "To be honest, I thought that if I ran here, the man wouldn't follow. I was wrong.." Anna nodded in understanding. Then put both her hands on my shoulder. "Men. They only think of the thing between their legs." We both giggled. I finished putting on the uniform and stood upright. "So how do I look?" Anna put a finger on her chin. "Quite flattering. You look cute." I blushed. "Thanks Anna, than you so much." I went to turn around and opened the door, before stopping and said. "may I come back.. tomorrow?" Anna thought for a mere moment. "Yes. Yes you may." I smiled happily then left. I met Anna Dressed in Blood. And lived.