Chapter One

The locomotive's whistle rolled off the distant mountain peaks and echoed throughout the valley. In the dark, visibility was still very low, the locomotive's kerosene headlight was lit to full brightness. 

In the darkness, nobody noticed the horseback rider galloping alongside the caboose. The rider had a short stature, somewhat chubby. He had a repeating rifle slung over his shoulder, a bandanna covered his face, but he had the unmistakable figure of a bear. 

With one mighty heave, the rider jumped from the horse onto the edge of the caboose roof. He pulled himself up. 

The bear peered down at the guard below. The train gently swayed from side to side, the wheels clacking. 

The guard suddenly felt like he was being watched, and fumbled for his sidearm, but he was silenced by a swift kick from the rider's boots. The guard's body tumbled over the side of the caboose's riding platform, and vanished into the night. 

The bear drew his repeating rifle, and chambered a round. He advanced through the next few coaches, which were dimly lit by oil  lamps. There were a few passengers, majority are women and children, but a wave of his repeater silenced them. 

He came upon the baggage car, heavily guarded by men with bolt-action rifles. The payroll must be here, it always was. 

He fired at the first guard who was on the roof. The round hit the man in the chest and he collapsed. 

The other three guards noticed the bear and engaged in a brief firefight. Muzzles flashed with the fury of a thousand suns. 

The fight was over as quickly as it started. The guards lay dead on the floor.

He set to work quickly. He shot the safe's combination dial right off with his repeater and opened the door. Inside, the banknotes were conveniently secured inside a secure leather satchel. He slung the satchel over his shoulder, and ran off to the locomotive. 

He was pleasantly surprised that the locomotive was still chugging right along, the fireman and engineer oblivious to the danger behind them. 

"Ey, you are not supposed to be-" The fireman crumpled to the ground, his skull bashed with the repeater stock.

The engineer stared at the bear in terror. He knew who the figure was, and he knew what his fate was going to be. He was going to die in the hands of one of the most ruthless criminals in all of Disney. 

Edward Bear, also known as Winnie the Pooh. 

The engineer slammed on the locomotive's brakes, as a bullet pierced his chest.