✞Ugly villains and Conflicted feelings✞

Lila's P.O.V

Stirring in her sleep slightly she woke up slowly as the beeping of her alarm clock could be heard clearly, annoyed by the loud noise it was making she smacked her hand onto the snooze button ignoring it. Slowly falling back asleep until a thought crossed her mind causing her to completely freeze up 'wait..don't we go to U.S.J today?' Realizing this the blonde girl jumped out of bed as she scrabbled around her room finally finding her school uniform,changing into it as she paused at the clock on her dresser reaching out taking it into her hands. Following to where the hands were she felt the grail as her face went blank in annoyance, making sure she felt right she groaned a little at the time..4:30am. guessing that her uncle was up to this she shook her head before walking off to the bathroom, taking her time to curl her hair adding a flower accessory as she sighed before deciding to put on baby pink lipstick and mascara. Deciding to do something different today she added a light pink shadow mixed with white to her eyes before finishing it off with a winged liner.

Finishing tying her tie and fixing it she checked the time as it read 5:16am causing her to pout a little seeing it only took her 46 minutes to get dressed and mess around

Finishing tying her tie and fixing it she checked the time as it read 5:16am causing her to pout a little seeing it only took her 46 minutes to get dressed and mess around. Walking downstairs she hummed softly as she headed into the kitchen grabbing a pop tart, slinging her back onto her shoulder as she walked to the front door sliding on her shoes. Seeing no sign of either adult in the house, guessing they headed off to work she left the house locking it as she started to head towards U.A high. Feeling many stares on her that morning she was a little confused as people usually didn't send her a second glance, ignoring it she made her way onto the school grounds as she could hear a few boys whispering 'Woah..who's that??' 'I..I think that is that blind girl?!' 'Ehhh?! You mean Ackerman??' 'Dude..I didn't know she was that pretty!'. Blushing softly at all the attention she put her head down slightly as she started to walk towards her class faster, finally coming on the 1-A class door she opened it quietly as she peeked in the see that only lida and izuku were in the class.

Smiling a little she walked in as she trotted up to midoriya waving a little "Hey Izu-kun!" Feeling him shift before looking up at her she tilted her head 'O-oh, hey lila—....' confused to why he went quiet she could see red surround his face as she blinked a few times, not realizing the green haired boy turned fifty shades of red from the sight of the girl's appearance. Catching the attention of lida he looked at them as his face lit up bright pink, staring at the blonde girl as they both thought the same thing..'S-So..cute!!'. Shaking her head at the two being weird she walked off to her desk as she took a seat, bringing her notebook out as she started to draw quietly to pass the time before class started. Plugging her earphones in she started to hum 'O.D.D' by Hey Violet singing along quietly.

"I was raised, by a mom, who told me I shouldn't ever listen to, another voice but my own~"

"Now I'm grown up, now I know that when I'm trying to be myself, it isn't so simple anymore~"