Scott wordsmith

Name: Scott wordsmith 

Nickname: Scotty 

Theme song: hard times by paramore

Age: 16-17

Sexuality: bisexual (leans more to boys)

Height: 5'7 

Nationality: Canadian, Korean mix baby

Accent: average American (?¿??¿) 

Voice claim: Toby Randall 

( https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mf70hXkl1-o )

Personality: Scott, he's hard to place under a surface. He's very timid and passive, he will let you walk all over him as long as you apologize and say you're friends at the end of the day. He's cheery and overly happy having a amazing look on life, he has a hard time getting sad or mad. Finding the littlest bit of good in everything to the point it's almost annoying. He's like a little baby, innocent to some of the world. He's a little slow and dense to, not an idiot just needs to process things a little longer than some. Scott's always been a bit of a needy male, he loves to cuddle and get hugs from people. He's not an attention whore, in fact he gets nervous and haves mini attacks when everyone's attention is on him. Oh but if you manage to get this bean mad you'll regret it. The male rarely snaps or gets in a bad mood, and when he's in one he's completely the opposite of his normal self. Thanks to his disorder it's only worse. 

Addictions: cuddling. Fuzzy things, colorful stickers. (Oooorrrrrr for meh dude hxghness-      racing his car, sex, sleeping pills.)

Fears: his father, losing his friends, big animals, being alone. 

Hobbies: sleeping, dancing, decorating with bright colors literally decorating anything. 

Likes: bright colors, fluffy things, babies, oversized clothes. (Sex, his car, Selina, lingerie, oversized clothes)

Dislikes: big animals, loud nosies, being hit, when his depression hits him like a car. 

Position: seke

Turn ons: bites, scratching, growling, lingerie, sex with love, soft bondage, teasing, kisses, thigh rubs, literally any touch to his back.(and much more)

Turn offs: being hit (with negative feelings) extreme degrading, piss, blood, extreme pain. (And much more)

Backstory: his mother left him and his father when he was a baby for reasons unknown to him. His father being the sadistic fuck he is, beat the poor male as he grew up. But Scott takes it and doesn't talk about it to others, not wanting them to be concerned about him. He can take it anyway. His father gets more sadistic with his beatings, to the point Scott has deep scars and can barley walk after his fathers done with him. He tends to live by himself but whenever his father wants him he comes. He also has an uncle, he doesn't come around much but whenever he does Scott is happy and excited, he loves his uncle. But his uncle has always been a little bit over loving and protective of cole, as the male grew he held and touched him inappropriately. But Scott doesn't really know it's inappropriate, he just thinks it's his uncle being loving.

Family: Allen wordsmith (father) Klye wordsmith (uncle) Irene *** (mother)

Past lovers: none, he doesn't really know what dating is, never getting the chance to. Plus his friends are to protective of him to let anyone pervy near him. 

appearance: 

Disorders: Scott has bi-polar disorder, of course he hasn't been to a doctor to get diagnosed so he doesn't know, or have the medication for it

Disorders: Scott has bi-polar disorder, of course he hasn't been to a doctor to get diagnosed so he doesn't know, or have the medication for it. This mainly only comes out when he snaps and gets angry, or other times he'll get in the most depressing mood. He also has an eating disorder, he loves food don't get him wrong. But he doesn't get the chance to eat much, so it's not really something he cares to much about. Causing him to have problems eating regularly and keeping the food down.

Body shape: