¹ˢᵗ ᵖᵃᵖᵉʳ

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

─────────────────────── ;

YOU SCROLLED THROUGH YOUR PHONE READING ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT WHILE SIPPING YOUR FAVORITE [DRINK].

"just get together already goddamn it," you said, clearly frustrated over some random yaoi manga.

well, you really like to read yaoi. no, actually you love them. the storyline always gets you hyped up for no reason.

no one knows about this little secret, not even your close friends. oh hold up, do you even have a friend?

welp, whatever.

"Please tell me they're going to kiss, please oh god plEASE IM DESPERATE," you said almost pleading.

"[name]-chan what are you talking about? why are you hoping these dead dudes to kiss?" your friend asked in confusion because you both were supposed to find an important event in your history book.

huh, bitch, you thought. of course, you are not going to read that book because you have another important thing to read like dazai and chuuya eating ice cream while holding hands? fuck yeah.

"uh nothing," you simply said, hoping your friend would let this go.

when your eyes about to meet your phone screen again, your friends remarked makes you caught off guard, "you're not paying attention at all, right?" she said, sighing.

"haha, what are you talking about [friends name]-chan. of course im paying attention to this interesting holy book,"

you lied.

'i had enough of this shit' you thought. you closed your phone, packed all of your belongings and dusted off the nonexistent dust on your shirt.

before your friend can ask you anything, you cut her off, "oh would you look at the time. bye-bye [friend name]-chan!"

heading towards the door, you can hear your friend's loud sighing, clearly tired of your bullshit.

you really can't help the fact that you're NOT interested at all to read some random history book. like, do you even care? of course not.

walking towards the vending machine, you carefully took out your coin pouch and inserted the amount needed to buy your favorite [drinks].

as you about to push the button, a 'ting'  was heard coming from your phone. well, it was just not a one 'ting' but it feels like someone was spamming you.

annoyed by the sound, you took out your phone from your pocket. your [e/c] color went wide, almost letting out a squeal when you realized it's your favorite author-chan of [yaoi name] book spamming the new updates.

without hesitation, you clicked on the app and begin to read, completely forgot the purpose of you coming to the vending machine.

as you're about to immerse yourself into the book, a familiar voice snapped you out of it and you let out a 'whatthefuck'.

before you could process what the hell was happening, your phone slipped right through your fingers and luckily a long slender finger caught it before it could land on the floor.

you let out a relieved sigh and ready to kiss the fuck outta the person who saved the day.

"thank you so mu-"

"didn't know you enjoy reading yaoi idiot-chan," the least person you wanted to meet said.

its tsukishima kei.