CHAPTER THREE

* Warning Contains Light Smut *

" Why is there so much pink?"  Complained Mal rather annoyedly as she turned towards her boyfriend. Jay just shrugged carelessly in response to his purple haired girlfriend, which made Mal roll her eyes. She made a gaging noise as she picked up the lacy light pink blanket that had been spread out across the bed. She help it up delicately. Her pale fingers nimbly clutching it gingerly as a look of complete utter disgust washed over all of her pale features. She turned to show Jay the disgusting sight before her. " What in name of Lucifer are they thinking?"

" That your apparently an annoying preppy princess stereotype." Stated Jay in sweet yet very amused tone. Mal huffed, and rolled her eyes of the mere suggestion of her begging something quite disgusting like that. Jay looked around there pastel pink room as he moved further into Mal's and "Evie's" dorm room; all of the villain kids knew that it wasn't actually going to be just shared between two females. No, it was going be shared by a werewolf and her two lovely pack mates. Her girlfriend and boyfriend. Evie was more than willing to share a dorm with Carlos because she could at least get to talk about all the cute princess and princess with Carlos, unlike the other three who wouldn't. Plus, Carlos is the purest and sweetest out of them all, which made him quite easy to live and spend time with. Which is also why they all feel responsible for him, and there even super overprotective of him.

Jay quickly shut, and locked the dorm room before sharing a glance with Mal as they looked over at Cerise. The shewolf was sitting patiently on floor just waiting for the mere moment that door was safely closed, and locked. Once she knew the cost was clear, her body then slowly morphed to that of a tall, slender, beautiful pale brunette female who was only spotting that of black lace underwear, and a matching bra. The whole clothes thing after turning was still a work in progress, but neither of the duo before the shewolf really minded if she did or didn't have clothes on. Cerise just grinned softly at her two pack mates. They didn't need to say anything. They never really needed to say much with Cerise. She always sorta just knew. Knew every emotion, and thought that they had or were feeling, even at time if they themselves didn't quite understand what they were feeling or thinking. She just did. She just knew them in way that was like she was hardwired to their enteral soul; made to fit their souls so ever perfectly.

   Cerise quickly moved forward towards Jay, and kisses him rather gently, yet very fiery and passionately. They both immediately melt into each other soft touch, the kiss itself quickly turns more passionate, and intimate. It's almost like they have been starved of each other for what feels like centuries. The kiss itself was almost damn near sinful; in the best possible way imaginable. Cerise's fingers slowly move their up to Jay's red beanie. She carelessly discarded it to the floor so that her fingers could find themselves among Jay's long black hair. She runs her fingers threw his silky dark colored hair. The thief shudders under the touch, his own hands moving to wrap around her small waist. He let's fingers ghost over his girlfriend's lower back before his fingers run up the back of her body. Jay feels himself getting hard in his tight jeans. Cerise's hand slowly, and quite teasingly, snuck into the inside of his pants. Her hand ghost over his boxers teasingly before moving back up to rest of his neck. They share a small moan before desperately breaking away for a gasp of air.

     "Fuck,"  Jay gasps, voice deep in his arousal. Blinking, Cerise watches as Jay quickly tears off his leather vest, black leather gloves, and his studded bracelets. He lets them fall to the floor without so much as a second thought. His eyes flicker back over at their purple haired girlfriend, who is just smirking at the both of them as she lays across the bed. Mal had taken the time to stripped herself of her violet leather jacket, black tank top, violet leather pants, combat boots, and her own leather gloves. Her green eyes were dark with lust. Her eyes had a look that was like a violent thunderous storm that could destroy anything it touched. It was the very same dangerous look that both Jay and Cerise could recognized from their very first encounter of each other.

     Jay moved towards the the bed, and Mal sat up in order to  meet him halfway. Jay brushed his thumb across her lower lip, her piercing green eyes trained on his soft hazel eyes. Mal has an almost predatory look on her face as she carefully watches Jay's every move. Though, Mal's face is hot, flames licking their way down her spine and curling in her belly. A sort of burning fire igniting just beneath her skin as pulls Jay closer, and closer to towards her body. Jay roughly join their lips together. The kiss is familiar. It's burning with passion, lust, and everything in between. Mal hooks her arms around his neck as she falls into the mattress. They both feel the bed move as Cerise joins them on the bed. Mal could feel the shewolf kissing her neck, and no doubtably marking up her neck. Leaving marks that claimed her. Marks that let would let the world knew that she was taken. It was perfect, well, in their own definitions the word. Just the three them there. Living in the movement.