Vampire Red :[Book Two- Hell's gate.]

Damon Trent's POV.

"What do you mean 'The third floor'" I asked putting a sarcastic emphasis on the 'The third Floor...'

"Damon, you and i both know whats up there."

he was right. i did, It was Sophia's Like, sanctury, A haven for her when she was upset.

Here Rusted Ashes of her lay in the crimson jar by the statue of her as a young girl.

"know ones ever been there," I siad but Rayne shook his head.

"It has once been said that the Ashes of a faire maiden could take you down to Hell's heart." Rayne replied.

"And you beleive in that junk?" I laughed hoarsily.

"Worth a shot." He grunted as he got up and walked out.

"Hey! Where are you going?!"

"I'm waiting..." He replied and walked of toward the stairs to the third floor.

Should i go with him? O gosh! I dont know what to do.

I love Lily but....UGH!

Suddenly there was a thud as if a rock had hit my window.

I tunred around confused and walked over to the window.

I opened it just as another pebble flew through it , being a vampire i managed to dodge it but only just.

"What the fu-"

"Comin up!" A very femine voice squeaked before a flash of brown and yellow appeard balancing on my window sill.

"Who the-"

"Shaklee, now wheres Lily?" The girl asked sternly.

"How did you-"

"I climbed, i know what you are and i'm a Leopard Guardian. So dont try anything funny."

"But- "

She was about to cut me off again but i screeched at her.

"Wow, someones in a mood." She marvelled.