🧸 One 🧸

From her love for Disney movies to her obsession with stuffed animals, Camila has always been seen as the 'baby' of the girl group, Fifth Harmony. She's never complained about it, besides a few objections of "I can do it myself," and, specifically to Dinah, "I'm older than you!". In fact, she kind of liked it. She liked the feeling of being looked out for, the fact that she almost always gets what she wants, and the way her friends wouldn't mind when she randomly started cuddling up to them or was too tired to hang out and would rather take a nap. They seemed to like it too, but Camila had no idea of just how much.

When she got the phone call on the Tuesday of their second week off, having just finished a world tour and being permitted a month or so to recover and spend time with family before heading back to the studio, she was concerned to hear that the others were all at the L.A. house and needed her to join them.

"What's going on?" She had questioned, "Is everything okay?"

"It will be when you get here." Had been the response from Normani.

Now, standing outside the door and waiting for somebody to answer, that anxiety still wells up inside her.

"Mila!" Ally smiles widely, pulling the girl into a strong hug right away. She takes the girl's suitcase and wheels it off to the side before taking her hands and grinning up at her.

"Hey, Ally." Camila greets her with a small frown, "Where is everyone?"

"Upstairs," She answers, "Lauren needs you in your room. They've made a few changes and want to make sure you like it."

"Oh," Camila's frown grows as she turns to take her belongings with her.

"No, no, no. I'll take that up later." Ally refuses, prying the girl's hand from the case, "Just go up and see what we've done."

Nodding, Camila searches her brain for an explanation as she kicks off her shoes, but none comes to mind. Curious and still a little worried, she makes her way up the stairs and into her bedroom. Or at least, it used to be her bedroom.

"What have you done?" She questions as she takes in the scene around her.

The walls, previously a warm grey, have been painted a soft pink. All of her furniture has been replaced with white, plastic-looking pieces and screwed to the walls. Most importantly, her bed has been replaced with a giant, adult-sized baby crib, complete with one fleece blanket and a giant teddy bear in the corner.

"Welcome home, Camzie." Lauren greets her as she comes to stand beside the girl, casting a cautious glance to the two tallest members of the band who are on stand-by for the moment, waiting for Lauren's signal. "Do you like it?"

"Is this a joke?" She exclaims, "Where are all of my things?"

"Sold, mostly." Dinah answers, "Unless we felt it was fit for your new life."

"What?! New life? I-"

"Hush, Camzie." Lauren shushes her, wrapping a strong arm around her waist, "We just want to take care of you." She nods to Normani who comes to stand before the girl, reaching down for her hand. Gently, she tries to tug her further into the room.

"Come on, Mila." She coaxes, but the girl stands her ground and shakes her head.

"No."

Another nod and Dinah comes behind her, tugging her arms behind her back and lifting her off of the ground. Ally comes into the room just as Camila begins to yelp and squeal, trying to wriggle free from the younger set of arms to no prevail. Normani helps by lowering the bars of the crib and soon, Camila is placed inside and the bars replaced to their usual height. The brunette tries to escape — to climb over the bars, grab her suitcase, and get on the next flight back to Miami — but they're too high. She's trapped. Tears begin to well in her eyes, but she forces them back down.

"Good girl." Normani praises when Camila gives up and drops down to her bum, hands clasping two of the bars until her knuckles turn white. Lauren and Ally coo in the back of the room while Dinah simply smiles at the sight.

"You'll come around soon," She promises, "You'll like it."

"Why are you doing this?" Camila demands, voice wavering despite her efforts to keep it strong.

"Because we love you." Lauren answers, moving over to press a kiss on each of the girl's hands before leaving the room, "Come on, girls. We've got things to do."

"Wait! Don't leave!" Camila calls back after her, but it's no good. Each girl blows her a kiss before leaving the room, closing the door behind them. Finally, Camila collapses against the bars and begins to cry.