🍪 Three 🍪

As the girls discuss plans and things they've noticed in the kitchen, Camila slowly sinks onto her side on the wide, comfortable sofa. Her eyes are still trained to the TV, watching as the camera follows a sloth on its lengthy search for food. She laughs lightly when he clumsily shoves a leaf into his mouth only to drop it down the tree. When her stomach rumbles, she decides it's time for her own feeding. An idea crosses her mind as she considers the fact that she's simply far too comfortable to move and the kitchen is oh so far away and filled with people who want to treat her like a baby.

"Guys!" She calls loudly, a mischievous grin on her face. Almost instantly, four faces peer around the entrance into the living room with concerned expressions. Her stomach growls again, and she explains with a pout, "I'm hungry!"

A collective sigh of relief leaves the four and Ally quickly gets to work on fixing the girl some lunch. By the time Lauren carries it out to the living room, however, the girl is peacefully sleeping.

"Should we wake her?" Dinah asks, barely restraining from taking out her phone and snapping a photo. She was the least willing to do this to her friend, but she figured she'd let the others give it a shot when they pointed out how it'd help her friend relax. At the end of their last tour, they'd noticed she'd become easily agitated and frustrated, evidently struggling with the stressful situation. They told her this'd be a good way to help and now, looking down at the sleeping face of her best friend, looking positively adorable laying on her stomach in her fluffy sheep onesie, face pressed into the sofa.

Lauren glances at the freshly cut fruit, mini sandwiches, and a dollop of something they wanted to try but were nervous to put on the plate, and nods. Gently shaking the girl, she grins when she shifts and turns to face the other way.

"Camzie," She whispers, "Lunchtime."

The smaller girl quickly stirs at the word, sitting up and looking about herself confusedly. Lauren holds the segmented plate out to her, and she grins as she takes it and digs into the finger foods as the others settle around her.

"What's that?" She asks around a mouthful of ham and cheese sandwich, pointing to the yellow-ish food on the side.

The girls freeze, though Lauren gathers herself first. "It's like apple sauce, but banana flavoured." She answers, skirting around the term 'baby food'.

Camila dips her finger into the mixture, grinning at the taste. "It's good," she nods, noticing that a tension seems to be relieved at her approval.

She continues eating her meal, wincing when a sharp pain stabs at her stomach. The others, now busy with their phones or the television, don't notice as she takes a breath from eating and clenches at her torso. Then, before she can catch it, a loud belch erupts from her chest.

"Was that a little piggy?" Ally questions jokingly, looking about for the make-believe animal.

"Sorry," Camila mutters but quickly begins to laugh afterwards, despite the pink dusting on her cheeks.

"Not a pig, just one little girl," Normani grins, watching as Camila's blush deepens, her laughter slowly ebbing away.

"I'm not a little girl. I'm older than Dinah," Camila refuses meekly, even as she gathers more baby food with the tip of her finger and subtly swings her legs to and fro, the sofa so wide that her feet don't touch the ground.

•••
What do you want to see in this book? Any requests/recommendations? (You can also send them to my messages if you'd rather be more anonymous)