A Harsh Evening

I wake up to my All Might stained room... The darkness surrounding my All Might action figure made me anxious. I finally got out of my bed, leaving the warm covers. I headed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, somewhat combed my hair, everything like that. When I finished getting dressed, I said goodbye to my mother, she seemed awful cheery this morning. I make my way to U.A.
"Deku Kun!"
I hear a loud but sweet voice behind me.
"U-Uraraka San!"
I shout out to her, she comes closer to me.
"So how's your morning?"
She inches closer to me.
"I-I'm doing ok, how about you? Anything happen?"
She gets closer.
"Not really much. I'm very excited for today though!"
She's about an inch away from my face. Of course, a blush almost completely covers my freckles and I start stuttering.
"T-T-That's g-great! I-I'm excited as w-well!"
Well I can tell that I gave her some type of signal, because as soon as I had said that, she had backed off.
"So... are you excited for training camp...?"
"Y-Yeah I'm actually really excited-"
Before I could finish, she pushed me away and ran to class with an annoyed expression on her face. I was so confused, I had never done anything to her, Have I? Oh lord...
... what have I done?
.....
I finally get to class. It's summer, I'm a little confused on why we're here, but I'm excited for the reason why.
My teacher cleared his throat, I was all ears.
"Training camp."
Uraraka gasped, I made a small,
"Eh?!"
There were a few complaints from Hagakure. Mina looked a bit annoyed.
A few grunts from Todoroki, Kacchan, Kaminari, and Uraraka. Most of the class was annoyed...
... yet I was just shocked. When Sensei left the room, there was a bit of a chatter. First it was Mina,
"Dangittt! I just bought a new swimsuit tooooo!!"
All the girls were over by Mina, complaining as well. Until one of them had a great idea.

"Hey.., what if we ask the teachers if we can use the school pool?"
Mina was enticed by the idea.
"Great Idea! Then we can at least enjoy this before Camp!"

I was just passed out, so tired from the lessons we had learned. Classes are so hard now, getting more challenging as we progressed. Like holding onto a cliff, with someone cutting off your fingers, one by one-

"...Deku Kun?"

I looked to see Uraraka with a concerned face.

"Oh hi Uraraka! How were the lessons for you today?"

"Eh... Decent. I got stumped on a lot of the questions."

"Don't worry about it, I did too. Honestly, even Ida got some of them wrong."

"Jesus."

"Like I said don't worry about it, and also, why did you push me?"

    It's almost as if her life had just flashed right before her eyes, she was frozen with a look of shock and regret on her face.

"I'm a jerk, sorry. I just... got a little bit scrambled up if you get me."

"Yeah, I feel that way too."

   Heh... she's so cute and innocent. Almost as if we're the exact same person. W-Well not saying that I'm cute and innocent though. But the thing is, next thing we knew, we were already on the bus to training camp, the pool never happened.
I thought these guys were just a group of cats, until I heard the name,

"WILD WILD PUSSYCATS!!"

   My eyes widened at the name, I grinned from ear to ear, and started blabbering on about them,

   "Wild Wild Pussycats? They're one of the top heroes! Great with se-"
Pixie Bob grabbed my face and said something to me, I didn't remember what it was though.
One of them pointed to the deep Black Forest almost beneath us. Well... some of us weren't smart and started heading towards the bus. That cost us, because then we were flung into the dark forest due to Pixie Bob's Quirk.
I landed roughly against the cold, wet grass. I got up just to be facing monsters, like demons. Thank goodness Todoroki was behind me in this, I would have been dead.

Time skip

    Exhausted, worn out, I walked out of the forest, getting past at least 20 monsters. I was hyperventilating from this, others were too. I got pretty banged up. Me, Todoroki, Kacchan, and someone else, walked out of the forest together. Thank god they cooked for us, I would have passed out the second I started chopping up the meat. We dug into our food, one of the best things I have ever tasted, very healthy as well. It wasn't katsudon, but it was still something.

After we finished eating

The hot springs warmed my body, something about it pleasured it too. I looked over and noticed Ida screaming at Mineta. I heard Mineta mumbling about the sexy girls on the other side. I started blushing at the thought, but at the same time, I was also a little annoyed at Mineta's perverted behavior.
...
Mineta started to climb that wall, I was shocked, I looked at the situation, horrified. I was a little relieved he was stopped by Kota, then Kota looked behind him, over to the girl's side. He started to fall. Before he could even take his foot off of the wall, I jumped up there and saved him. I asked Kota If he was alright, he was. I looked behind me...
. . .
There was the girls, fully nude. I noticed a few were looking at me with joy. Mina yelled out to me
"Thank you for saving him!"
Momo looked at me with appreciation, Uraraka looked a little pink. Then, once again, I realized they were fully nude. Then I realized... that I was only in a towel. The last thing I realized before jumping down the wall to my side, was the thoughts they might have had in their head.
Finally after we got washed up, I got a call from All Might

"Hey All Might, how's your day,"

"Erm... great!"

"Hey... erm... why did you call me this late?"

"...My Boy... I called you because your mom..."

"Yeah?"

I got nervous at what he had to say.

"... was found dead in her home."

My eyes widened, I dropped the phone in shock. I cried in pain, pain was all I could feel.  I sobbed, the pain traveled through my heart and into my stomach. Memories of my mom flashed in my head, the computer.
Finding out I was quirkless. Sobbed for a few minutes, until I heard a psycho laugh behind me...