"I Killed Her"

I looked over my shoulder and saw her... Toga Himiko.

"Heyyy Izuukuuu!!" How are you?"

I wiped my tears and stared at her. I was too pissed to form words. She laughed like a maniac.
"How's your mom? Oh yeah! She bit the dust, Whoopsies!"
She remarked, holding my mom's head In her left hand and a knife in her right. The last thing I recall, I screamed with tears in my eyes. I think she stabbed me a couple of times, I think she also kissed me once or twice, then left. Then... I woke up

The Present Hours

Ugh... once again, this harsh camp. Tiger was so rough on me with the training. So old school!
I sighed and got out of my sleeping bag. I rushed outside only to see Aizawa looking at me with annoyance.

"Get to training! Everyone else is training while you're slacking! Go!"

I ran over to Tiger, once again, more old school stretches. I merely forgot about my mom while doing these stretches, so they had some benefits as well. Thinking of that night... still has me a bit stirred up. It's unbelievable that my mom died on such a night, also knowing I could have saved her, but at the same time I couldn't. My brain going left and right, up and down even, just rattling my brain to get out answers like one picking up a kid and shaking out the change in his pockets.

    Himiko... that Demon! A psycho! No, those are understatements for the monstrosity that girl is. A whore with no heart, yet a killing passion that makes it seem on the outside that she does have one, but that heart to only be covered in other's blood.

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. Not from the thoughts, but from Tiger punching me in the gut. I finally snapped back to reality. While he was punching me, the thoughts came back. He went to punch me again, but this time, I grabbed his fist with my hand and grinned, only a grin he couldn't see. I activated Full Cowl, put all strength in my arm, and threw him. He hit his back against a tree, there was a loud cracking sound. Is he... dead?