Chapter 12 sports festival part 2 Cinnamon Roll Flys To the Finish Line!

Y/n's Pov

9:10 am
'Poor poor little Cinnamon roll is going to be a fried cinnamon roll or a frozen cinnamon roll'I sighed.

"ALRIGHT IS EVERYONE READY"Iida Said barging through the door.

Everyone either said 'yes' or 'no' or 'maybe' I said 'no' cause I wasn't really ready for what's out there. (literally)

~Minutes Later~
9:20 am

"ALRIGHT AND HERE COME THE HERIOC CLASS 1-A!"Present Mic Said really loudly as we all walked in the arena everyone was starring at us.

"Wow that's a lot of people who came"I said a bit nervously "Yeah" Uraraka Replied She also sounded a bit nervous but not as much as me.

~Uraraka's Pov~

'There are a bunch a people it's kinda nerve racking I feel bad for Y/n Cause she looks nervous and she isn't really a big fan of being in a big crowd'I said in my head then looking at Y/n Who looked at me and giving me a slight small smile and thumbs up.

As Midnight walked onto the stage the   boys   In our class were blushing a bit or looking away or nosebleeding.

  "Doesn't Midnight Know this is a highschooler Festival and all of us first years aren't 18 and older and we are only 15 or 16" Someone said another said "That's The R-rated hero for you" and then I saw Mineta Looking At Midnight In Awe he was checking her out from top to bottom 'Ugh Disgusting Why does he need to be a perverted man couldn't he be something else'.

Midnight was finishing explaining the rules and how we are allowed to play then she asked Bakugo to go on the stage and give a speech.

'This isn't going to end good at all' "oh no Kacchan is going to say something that is going to make them hate us more than they already do"Deku-Kun Said.

"I just wanted to say that......I'll beat all of Ya Extras"Bakugo said that and walked off the stage carelessly that everyone was Boeing at him.

"Come On  man you made everyone hate us"Kirishima said

"Couldn't expect less from The class 1-A Brats"A guy said who I think was from class 1-B then a girl kicked him in his Ummm private spot making him fall down "Sorry about him he just has a hole in his heart."

The girl then just dragged the guy away as he was Laughing

~Back To Y/n's POV~
10:00

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE ON YOUR MARKS..... GET...... SET....... GO!!!".

We all started running then a robot  appeared.

I saw someone freeze the robot and then I heard a "Sorry But I need to win this also be careful because the robots will fall soon" and saw my brother running away with A trail of Ice behind him.

"HALF 'N HALF B(bleep) YOUR NOT GONNA WIN THIS EASILY!!!!"I saw Kacchan using his quirk to fly above the robot that is falling down quickly.

"SHOTO TODOROKI IS IN THE LEAD WITH KATSUKI BAKUGO FLYING RIGHT BEHIND HIM!"Present mic said.

"I'm ALIVE"I heard someone say breaking through the robot and saw a red head and then saw a grey haired guy also saying it.

'Welp I better move on I can't get distracted'I say in my head as I started running to catch up to my twin, Kacchan, and Midoriya.

Which eventually I did and saw a a big canyon 'oh god why did it have to be tightroping across a really deep and high canyon!?'.

I made Ice across the the rope I was tightroping on to make it thicker so I can easily slide across it.

~Timeskip To last Part of the race~

'This looks easy enough just have to get across this without making anything explode soo I'll have to be careful.'

I after I got finished with that explosive ground area it was Me Vs Kacchan Vs Shoto.

Where is Midoriy-

I then saw a flying Cinnamon roll "that answers My question" I said under my breath and he went flying over us, then he finally landed on the ground and started running,he was ahead of the three of us.

"....IZUKU MIDORIYA IS  FIRST THEN SHOTO TODOROKI IN SECOND.....KATSUKI BAKUGO IN THRID AND.....FOURTH PLACE IS Y/N TODOROKI!!!"

~Midoriya's POV~
11:21
"I-i Got first P-place?!?" I said
"OI DEKUUUUUUU YOU NERD HOW'D YOU GET FIRST!!"Kacchan said as grabbed a hold of my shirt "K-Kacchan I-I Don't k-know" "WELL THEN i'lI BEAT YOUR A** UP THIS ROUND!!!"Kacchan said as he threw me onto the ground then he walked away "O-Ow".

"Need a hand Midoriya-Kun"Said A cold Voice yet kind of soft voice. I recognized it as Y/n and I looked up to her and our eyes met.

"Y-yeah"I said grabbing her hand "Thank you Y/n..."I said "Your welcome"

~Timeskip after Midnight explained the rules of the next round~

"Alright you got 5 minutes to assemble your team....go!"Midnight said as everyone went to go to their friends and stuff but no one wanted to be in a group with me it was probably because I had the headband with the most Points.

I tried asking Iida but he went with Todoroki then I went to Uraraka and She finally said yes to me then a girl with pink haired appeared and asked if she could be in my team and I said yes.

We only need two more some tapped my shoulder then said "Hey Midoriya Can I-I Be In your group p-please" I turned around and to see Y/n she looked like she cried a bit "Yeah You can be on our Team!....were you crying.....".."n-no it's just um Allergies....." "Oh o-okay....I thought you were going to be in Todoroki's Team because you two are siblings and stuff" "No I didn't really want to........"She said Sighing a bit.....

-Flashback-
Y/n's POV

I walked up to my brother "Hey S-Shoto c-can I be in your t-team"I said Stuttering "No Sorry Y/n  But you can't be in our team we already have enough people in it so Go find someone else to be in a Team with"Said Momo Harshly she probably liked Shoto and wanted to be the only girl on My brother's team.....So she can get Shoto's attention but She doesn't know my brother is Gay....But welp she'll find out soon...

"O-Okay s-Sorry I even bothered"I said
"Y/n .......wait!...." But I already left and went to my Childhood friend Baku-Midoriya.......

"You Didn't have to so rude on my Sister you should've been nicer to her and said no nicely" My brother said Coldly to Momo.

Some tears fell down on my face which I just wiped away and felt a pair of Eyes Staring at me.....

-End of Flashback and End of Chapter ....Till Next time-

-Sorry I kinda made Momo a jerk hehe umm I just think she was being rude because she wanted Shoto all to herself-

Word count:1,224