Chapter 5

I look at Daniel and saw that he was blushing. My cheeks were burning they were so red. He pulls me into a kiss. I kissed back. I couldn't resist. I felt safe in his grasp with my lips connected to his lips.
    I let myself slip away in his grasp. Feeling as if no one could hurt me. I felt his touch move down my arms. He takes me up to his room. He drops me onto the bed. I open my eyes and he is on top of me. He slowly takes my shirt off. I slowly do the same to his. I then unbutton his jeans.
    He slips his jeans off as I do the same with mine. He kisses me then slowly moves his kisses down to my neck. He stops when he gets to my neck. He continues to Kiss the same spot of my neck. I let out a small moan not being able to help myself. He tenses up. He jumps backwards up against the wall. "I'm sorry I can't" he says to me.
    "Dani what's wrong" I ask to him sitting up on the bed. He looks at me. He looks like he is going to break down crying. I get up and slowly walk over to him. He puts a hand on my chest as if to tell me to stay back.
    "I don't know if I can hold myself back" he says to me. I look at him. I had a confused look on my face. I didn't know what he meant by that. I came closer to him. I didn't care that he didn't want me close I want to be there for him as he has been for me.
   I kissed him. I wrapped my arms around him. "Dani whatever it is we will get through this together I know we will. I love you" I say to him as he wraps his arms back around me. I saw a tear stream down his cheek. I look up to him and reach my hand to his face and I wipe the tear away. "Daniel talk to me I am here for you I promise I'm never leaving no matter what it is I'm not going to leave you." I felt the tears welled up in my eyes I hate seeing him not okay.
    "I'm not like you, I'm not normal, I'm a monster" he says to me his voice breaks then the tears start to flow down his cheeks. I put my hand on his cheek pulling him into a kiss then I hold him into a hug.
    "Daniel what is it?" I ask him in a soft voice. He looks down at me. He looks scared. He looks so hurt and upset.
   He opens his mouth a bit just enough to show me two sharp teeth on the top of his mouth. I looked confused. I knew vampires are real because my brother got turned when I was young. "Daniel look at me," I say putting my hand on his face making him look at me. "I love you still. I know you're not a monster you're not one of the bad ones" I continue to him. He looks at me in shock.
    "I thought I was going to lose you. I don't want to loose you ever. I love you so much. You are
My one and only." He says to me connecting our lips together.
   "I am never going to leave you Daniel. I would never you are my world you make me so happy you make me feel loved. I love you so much Daniel. I'm never leaving you." I say to him touching our foreheads together.