Introduction

As a small girl, her life had seemed perfectly perfect.

She had a wonderful family. She was always happy,jovial and care free.

Could life be more happier when she had no reason whatever to worry about?

But as life goes on, she wonder why so many things happen the way they happened  around her.

Her mind was always in a battle to decipher so many things....so many for her tender mind.

She was confused.....

This is a story about a Nigerian Muslim girl.

How her life have been all through and the many challenges she faced....Regarding the environment she lived in....Nigeria.

Nigerian Muslim or not, i hope you will give it a try and go as far as sharing beneficial knowledge of the little matters raised.

None Muslims can also read. Though it has it's sole aim, it is more of fantasy and you will enjoy Insha'Allah.

The prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "Do you know who is most generous? .........God is the Most Generous, then i am most generous to human kind, and the most  generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it.(they) will come on the Day of resurrection singly, like a ruler.
              Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93.